The scoop on 'Two Sisters Roses'

Two Sisters Roses

6713 NW 17th Circle
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive suguy
Simi Valley, CA (Zone 9a)
October 7, 2012
I received my first order from Two Sisters Roses this past week.
And I am impressed.

I ordered four roses and all of them arrived in excellent condition.
The plants were packed well and unpacking them was not difficult.

The size and maturity of all of the plants was also noteworthy.
These roses plants weren't little, wispy rooted cuttings -- but multi-stemmed, stocky plants bursting with health.

After I placed my order on their website I decided to add a fourth rose to my initial order of three.
When I e-mailed them about it Kathy responded quickly and made it possible to combine the added rose with my original order.

With such great service and an incomparable selection of garden and exhibition roses I know I will be buying from Two Sisters Roses again.

Positive 1234dottie
Morgantown, WV
March 21, 2012
Posted on March 17, 2012, updated March 21, 2012
I ordered six plants from two sisters during winter time far in advance. I emailed them twice to cancel two roses. I never got a response. Yesterday I got my roses and I got all six. They were nice and two sisters emailed me to ask if I got the roses. When I emailed how I had canceled two of the roses again no response. I know they got my emails because they email me when they have a question. I do want to say that the plants look fine. I just don't want to pay for plants I canceled twice!
On March 21st, 2012, 1234dottie changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I have changed my decision. My ipad was not letting me reply. So I have to believe they never got my emails to cancel the roses. The roses I got were satisfactory.
Negative combien
Seattle, WA
September 5, 2010
I ordered two mini roses from this company. When quite a bit of time elapsed since my order, I emailed them several times requesting the status of my order. I did not receive any response whatsoever. Finally, the plants did arrive. Unfortunately they were both quite dead. I emailed them again telling them that both the roses were dead, but as usual, to date they did not respond. You can be sure I will never order from them again. The only thing I would like is for them to refund my money.
Positive chicochi3
Fayetteville, AR (Zone 6b)
April 15, 2010
Posted on July 18, 2008, updated April 15, 2010
Ordered 3 roses from them. All were received quickly, and were quite large and very healthy. Friendly communication, and quite helpful. This is a very good company.
On April 15th, 2010, chicochi3 added the following:

I ordered three more plants from them in April 2010. Everything I have said about them previously still stands. This is absolutely one of the best rose sellers anywhere!
Positive laurafromtx2
Olympia, WA
June 14, 2009
In 2008 I ordered the Canadian White Star rose, along with 2 additional Memphis Music (my favorite rose) and a Memphis King. I received them all very quickly and they were very healthy and took off like gangbusters. I absolutely recommend this vendor for any rose, and especially love their collection of Whit Wells roses.
Positive tbrinkley
Erick, OK
April 3, 2009
I was very pleased with the plants I received, a red cascading rose and a valentine rose. They were healthy, packed well, and even bigger than I expected. I will buy from them again! Thank you!
Positive divvajacko
Hinckley, OH (Zone 6a)
September 1, 2008
I have ordered 3 minifloras and 1 miniature rose from two sisters. They are easy to communicate with and the quality is tops.

I plan on ordering again.
On May 16th, 2009, divvajacko added the following:

I have ordered three plants this year : Marie Pavie, Adam's Smile and Powerpoint.

The plants are again of the finest quality. I will continue to do business with this company.
Positive JerseyWendy
Howell, NJ (Zone 6b)
July 10, 2008
I have ordered a total of 3 roses from Two Sisters Roses this year, and am very impressed with the service, quality, and size of the plants. The first two roses were ordered in May and they arrived promptly. Both were healthy, large plants, which are in full bloom right now. I ordered another rose about 3 weeks ago, and was quickly informed that they needed to "harden" the plant off before shipping it to me, or, if I didn't want to wait, they'd refund the money. Since I really really wanted this rose, I told them I'd wait. Well, it was well worth the wait, because today the rose (Comte de Chambord) arrived safe and sound.

Excellent folks to deal with. The packing is superb as well.
Positive McGlory
Southeast, NE (Zone 5a)
April 25, 2007
I ordered the roses the wrong time of year. We agreed on a future ship date. When the ship date arrived, the weather was horrible, and I e-mailed to see if they could delay shipping. Was not a problem, they were already delaying because of weather.

Roses arrived looking healthy and beautiful right after the weather warmed up. Good communication, good quality roses as expected. I won't hesitate to order again.
Positive pecanmom66
Lyons, GA
January 17, 2007
I have bought roses from Two Sisters Roses twice last year and once this year through ebay.

I have only good things to say about the plants and the customer service.

I will buy from them again.

Thank you.
Positive venu209
Jersey Shore, NJ (Zone 7a)
September 30, 2006
Two Sisters is a very positive experience. Their website is easy to navigate and their shipping costs are reasonable. My plants arrived in a timely manner, very nicely packaged with no damage at all. The roses are incredibly healthy and full of blooms. I will definately be ordering from them again this spring!
Positive laurafromtx
Olympia, WA
September 7, 2006
I ordered a Memphis Music rose from Two Sisters that arrived on 6/21/2006. The plant was a very healthy sized ownroot band that I promptly planted into a large container. It has bloomed and given me very beautiful flowers that are larger than I expected.

I am anxious to order Canadian White Star when it becomes available.
Positive george_mander
Coquitlam, BC
Canada
January 27, 2006
Two Sisters Roses in Oklahoma will be carrying a number of my rose varieties starting in 2006.
Both sisters have giving me excellent and friendly service since I negotiated a licence agreement with them during the winter 2005/06. I can highly recommend this company when it comes to ordering roses from them.
Two Sisters Roses is a mail order nursery specializing in old, new and unusual roses. Two Sisters Roses brings you the widest selection from the best hybridizers, including myself.
George Mander, Canada, January 2006.