The scoop on 'Adamgrove'

Adamgrove

31642 Wieneke Branch Road
California, Missouri 65018-1472 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive AStayton
Tipton, MO
July 8, 2007
I visited Adamgrove's location at California, Mo. I purchased 3 clumps. Not fans but clumps which included 3 or 4 fans. There were numerous day lilies to choose from. Very reasonable. Three large clumps for $12.00.
Positive constanceblue
Wayne, NE
January 14, 2002
Very professional. Plants were great!
Positive maryloulundb
January 1, 2001
I have ordered from Adamgrove several times. They always send very nice plants, and not just 2 fans, but several. Also a very nice bonus.
Positive sarah124
March 1, 2000
I used to order from Adamgrove about a dozen years ago. At that time their selection was superb, tops. If I wanted the very highest, rarest, most of the mostest, most brilliant, most beautiful irises and daylilies, I ordered from them. I'm looking forward to ordering from them again.
Positive markacook
February 1, 1997
Last year, I ordered some Daylilies from Adamgrove. The plants arrived in a reasonable time even though I ordered late. (I got my Adamgrove catalog from a friend). The condition of the plants was very good. I am looking forward to getting their 1997 Catalog so that I can see what they have. I plan to order again in 1997.