The scoop on 'Sementes Seeds'

Sementes Seeds

Negative africanlily
torhout
Belgium
August 7, 2008
I have bought 130 banana seeds of 8 musaspecies. Only 2 germinate.
My conclusion is that the seeds aren't fresh.

At the same time I ordered by europalms in Belgium with a good success.

In a complaint to sementes seeds, Margrit Reiner told me that I made something wrong without replacements of the seed of solution.

Don't buy any seeds by this company there is no service and the seeds don't germinate.

DIDIER QUARTIER
BELGIUM

Company representative comment on August 7, 2008:

On Aug 7, 2008 9:23 AM, Sementes Seeds added:

The seeds was bought in the year 2007. It was fresh, and many, many customers bought such seeds and has had much success with germination.

Didier Quartier has tried now, one year later, to assert, the seeds didnīt germinate, and he want substitute without payment.

I donīt know, if he made mistakes at the growing and did destroy the seeds, or if he try to get free seeds, but I do know, that the seeds was okay. No other customer has had any difficults.

Margrit Reiner