The scoop on 'Jim Little Nursery & Farms'

Jim Little Nursery & Farms

Haleiwa, Hawaii 96712 (United States)

Phone: 808-638-8280

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive jessaller
Sidney, OH
September 28, 2012
On my trip to Hawaii I picked up a few cutting from then to take home and start. I was given all the info on how i would need to start then and how take care of then with me living in Ohio and what needed to be done during the winter. With the fight home and not getting to start then right away when I finely got to start then they took off great and have had not trouble with then. It has been fun watching then grow and I have even got my kids having fun watching how they change from week to week. We are all ready talking about getting more but with limited space we are going to have to wait. But when I go from more I will be getting them from Jim Little Nursery.
Positive MusaRojo
March 15, 2007
You cannot go wrong buying plumeria from this seller. I purchased cuttings from this nursery via eBay. The cuttings I received were large, fresh, healthy, thick, and had multiple growth points. As noted below, the cuttings are listed on eBay by his daughter Sandy Lavarias, eBay seller name, hawaiisandy. She replies promptly to email, ships immediately, and does an excellent packaging job. Many of her listings are first time offers of new cultivars developed by her father, who is a world renowned authority on plumeria. Bidding is always fast and furious as one of her auctions is drawing to a close, because whether of a new or rare variety, or of an old standby, the quality of her offerings is the stuff of legend.
Positive mind_84
Bay City, TX
October 27, 2006
Jim Little Nursery - well, the name says it all in the world of Plumerias. I 've purchased cuttings from JLN almost every spring 3 years and counting. Quality cuttings and he stands by them 100%.Answers querries *himself* promtptly. Will provide rooting service for a fee and will NOT charge you until your plant is well rooted and ready to ship! A minor nitpick: doesn't take credit cards.
Positive Klueless
Katy, TX (Zone 9a)
August 6, 2006
I too have purchased several cuttings and rooted plants
from Sandy on Ebay. I find her to be extremely reliable, prompt and very generous.
She has responded to my emails
immediately and been very helpful.
I would continue to do business with her and the Jim Little Nursery.
Heather
Katy, Texas
Positive Clare_CA
(Zone 10b)
March 17, 2006
Jim Little is a fantastic, reliable, trustworthy seller -- one of the best in the business -- and a legend in the plumeria world for his contributions and creations. Jim sells huge, healthy cuttings of unquestionable quality. His daughter, Sandy Lavarias, sells Jim Little's cuttings and rooted plants on eBay, and she is extremely nice and a pleasure to do business with. They have a loyal, returning customer in me.