The scoop on 'Trio Nursery'

Trio Nursery

Trio Nursery has 253 products listed in PlantScout.

830 Toro Canyon Road
Santa Barbara, California 93108 (United States)

Phone: (805) 969 9178

Comments:

Positive Mauli
Lake Helen, FL
October 2, 2014
I've purchased several plants from Kip at Trio Nursery and always received a healthy good sized plant. Shipping was quick too. Always a pleasure shopping in his store.
Positive doahvalleyman
Rockbridge Baths, VA
May 9, 2013
Odered fancy leaf geranium plants and they are big, beautiful and healthy. Could not have hoped for better plants. Thanks to Kip and Trio Nursery for a very positive experience.
Positive melody
Benton, KY (Zone 7a)
March 15, 2013
My Variegated Iris arrived in wonderful shape and were packed carefully. I received nice big clumps with multiple sprouting eyes. They were labeled correctly and were obviously well cared-for plants.I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and will be a repeat customer!
Positive snapple45
Holland, OH (Zone 5b)
November 3, 2012
This week I received a very nice plant order. Aeonium 'Sunburst', Agava victoria -regina and Opuntia 'Joseph's Coat' pads. All were in excellent shape when received and very good sized plants. I'll definitely order again.
Positive mongoo
Norfolk, VA
May 30, 2011
I live on the east coast, called them on the west coast and asked Kip if he would go to San Marcos growers and purchase and ship me a plant. This was the first time purchasing anything from them. I now have a big beautiful, rare fuchsia that some people are bidding up in the hundreds for on ebay for a rooted cutting. Communication was outstanding. Price was outstanding. Never thought I would own one. He has my business!
Positive riosamba
Marlboro, NJ
July 16, 2010
Posted on July 2, 2010, updated July 16, 2010
Trio is a great place to buy from. I just received 3 very healthy plants expertly packaged. I called Kip whose customer service is as good as any store I have ever done business with and ordered 3 more. A very positive experiance.
On July 16th, 2010, riosamba added the following:

I just received 3 more plants from Trio. I really should say I received about 14 plants as there were so many canes I needed to plant them in bigger pots than I had anticipated. I know my two orders were small but they will be much bigger next year. Kip who is the owner even calls and lets you know the plants are on the way. This all for an order of $30. His merchandise, customer service, and packaging are second to none. Thank you Kip for the beautiful plants. I read so many negative comments about other companies and this nursery seems to be an undiscovered jewel. What a wonderful place to buy from.
Positive jll
Pendleton, OR
February 2, 2006
Nice plants came fast very good person to deal with, Looking forward to more plants.
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
September 8, 2005
Ordered two plants, Red Candle Succulent, and Red PonyTail Plant ...both plants were much larger and well-maintained than I anticipated. A great place to order.
On October 16th, 2008, Toni05 added the following:

Received a Sunset Jade, and various Ivy Geraniums. All are in perfect healthy, vivid colors, and pest free.
Plants were well-packaged, and shipping super fast. Toni