The scoop on 'Plants, Trees & Seeds'

Plants, Trees & Seeds

12100 N. St. Joseph Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47720 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-215-5525

No positives

Comments:

Negative mgobla
Aurora, CO
September 5, 2007
I would not recommend ordering from this website/company as for both times I have had to follow up and make sure my order was shipped out to me. They will also charge you before they even start processing your order. The toll free number does not work and the other number is not to company that you are directly ordering from. They did give me the other number, but I also meet with some difficulties with shipment. They do have a great selection, but not worth the trouble.

Sincerely,

Matthew Gobla
On September 29th, 2007, mgobla added the following:

I would not recommend buying from this company at all. I learned that the hibiscus syriacus(Rose of Sharon) cultivar 'Ardens' I ordered was in fact seed grown and not propagated from cuttings or tissue culture. This very upsetting to myself and hopefully the rest of gardening community because of false advertisement and seed grown material can vary from cultivars chosen for outstanding traits. Do not buy from this place!