The scoop on 'Cross View Gardens'

Cross View Gardens

1801 Lower Elmore Mountain Road
Morrisville, Vermont 05661 (United States)

Comments:

Positive LostMeadow
(Zone 4b)
January 4, 2008
I ordered daylilies from this nursery last fall- the fans arrived promptly, were well packed, large and very healthy. They showed new growth in a few days. One cultivar I wanted was sold out, so they sent a substitite of similar color and greater value. I will order from them again.
Positive shawnmichael
Newbury, VT
June 26, 2007
I took my family to the open garden at Cross View Gardens last summer. It was a wonderful experience. The gardens are exquisite and the people friendly and helpful. We were able to get a first hand look at numerous hard to locate daylilies and some that are very recently registered. We ordered three daylily plants that were later shipped. We received strong, healthy plants of generous size. The plants survived our Vermont winter with ease and are now showing strong scapes. This will certainly be a yearly visit! We did have a little trouble finding the location, but that could have been our own navigational disabilities!