The scoop on 'Ellie's Daylilies'

Ellie's Daylilies

Unity, Maine 04988 (United States)

Visit Ellie's Daylilies at:

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive Aniela
Garland, ME
June 10, 2014
Ellie's Daylilies is an outstanding source of fine lilies! She is devoted to nurturing fine plants and has varieties we just could not find anywhere. We went there in person and when she saw our list of hard to find varieties we failed to locate, it was as if the list were of some of her own. She had them all, and in top condition. If daylilies are what you like, we could find no better place than Ellie's to round out your garden. This place should be at the top of your places to check out!
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
July 11, 2013
I just received my order in the mail today and all of the plants were very healthy and well packed. Most, if not all, of the plants had in excess of double fans. I would recommend buying from Ellie :)
Positive barkingardener
Carmel, ME
September 6, 2007
I live near enough to visit - Ellie (yes, there's a real Ellie) is lovely, helpful and enthusiastic about daylilies. Her plants are in excellent condition, well-organized and very healthy. She ran a great "dig your own" sale this summer - real bargains on named varieties, and she gave me (yes, for free) a miniature called "Eenie Weenie" just because I've started collecting the miniatures. Great plants - great lady!