The scoop on 'Amberway Gardens'

Amberway Gardens

5803 Amberway Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63128-4007 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Negative marilynhenne
June 1, 2002
I will never buy from them again. Puny plants are shipped and they never answer their phone. All iris plants purchased from them died. A missing plant from shipment was never replaced because you cannot get in touch with them.
Positive carldawnlawr
February 1, 1998
I personally visited this garden and it is absolutely wonderful in a woodland setting. I have received their catalog which contains a lot of technical information about how the irises look. That was not helpful to me. I purchased my irises on site and picked them up in the fall when they were ready. I highly recommend the quality of these irises.
Positive martehalleck
November 1, 1997
This is a company that specializes in bearded irises of all heights & sizes, particularly remontant (re-blooming) ones. I have ordered from them & been quite pleased. Their catalog is text only, rather hard to read, but their prices are excellent. They also sell some Siberian, Japanese & species iris plus a few daylilies, etc.