The scoop on 'Mystic Meadows Daylily Farm'

Mystic Meadows Daylily Farm

5362 Merlau Road
South Wales, New York 14139-9766 (United States)

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
May 20, 2014
This was my first time ordering from Mystic Meadows and I am thrilled with the plants and bonus plants I was sent! Even after having an unsually cold winter and their gardens being located in Upstate New York, they still provided wonderful healthy plants! Thank you!
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 18, 2009
This was my first time ordering from Mystic Meadows and I was quite pleased with the order I received from this grower. The plants looked as if thay had been dug the day I received them! They were green, nice sized, had good roots; and the bonus was a clump of one if my listed suggestions. Communication was excellent. Would order from again.
Positive brpbsp
Oxford, WI
August 15, 2008
In Spring 2008 I placed orders with three different daylily companies. The plants from Mystic Meadows were by far superior. My "bonus" plant was actually my first choice from the bonus list! My email questions prior to placing the order were answered quickly in a friendly, courteous manner. I have enjoyed watching the plants bloom this year and feel certain the clumps will be much larger with even more flowers following a seasons growth. I will be ordering all my daylilies from Pam in Spring 2009. My list is already started. Thank You Pam.
Positive signet
London, Ontario
Canada
May 15, 2008
Today I received my order from Mystic Meadows . I was absolutely astounded when I opened the box of daylilies.

If you are looking for huge healthy daylilies and a seller that makes a committment to excellent service coupled with a personal touch , I highly recommend that you check this grower's site .

Owner Pam Hoffman is an absolutely wonderful person to deal with and as excellent communication is key to a good international transaction , I can always count on Pam for this .She also has a wonderful selection of plants to choose from at excellent prices.

I had ordered double fans but most arrived as clumps so after soaking overnight, these plants will be off and running once I get them planted tomorrow.

Rapid delivery with all the paperwork needed for a trouble free international transaction and the ability to track the parcel as it travelled allowed me to know when to expect the plants and ensure I was home to receive them . This means the plants I received were in excellent shape upon arrival.

Pam included mulitple bonus plants (clumps) which were worth more than half of the value of what I had ordered. Truthfully , I simply could not ask for a better experience.

I highly recommend this seller and will continue to be a very satisfied customer of Pam's in the future . When one finds an excellent source for huge healthy daylilies, coupled with pleasant communication, good price , and someone who cares to ensure a smooth transaction ....why look any further .

So if you are thinking of ordering some daylilies why not check Mystic Meadows Daylilies website out ....I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Positive Moonbeam321
Westford, MA
November 14, 2007
Pleasure doing business with. Excellent communication-plants were received as promised and were of excellent quality(many were 3 fans). Bonus plants were also great!
Positive nascarfan8
Queensbury, NY
May 18, 2007
Great plants and service. Received many extra fans and bonus plants and all looked healthy. Definately a repeat customer.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
June 19, 2006
this is the first time i ordered from them. i really pleased with my order. great personal service. great plants, large & healthy. sent 2 bonuses. i have one that is getting ready to bloom.
Positive hajcat
Lancaster, NY
August 31, 2005
Nice selection of spiders and unusual forms. Printed out order form and mailed it in. Got prompt service and nice plants.