The scoop on 'Rainswood Gardens Daylily Nursery'

Rainswood Gardens Daylily Nursery

Heathsville, Virginia 22473 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 20, 2009
I ordered daylilies from Bill this past spring and was very pleased with my order. I received real nice plants with extra fans, plus he sent me a bonus plant from my suggestion list. The best part was that every one of those plants bloomed the first year.
I highly recommend Rainswood Gardens.

Joy
Positive Slyman
Newport News, VA
May 13, 2009
Rainswoodgardens.com was a pleasure to buy from. I called and left a message and Bill promptly returned my call and let me know if my selections were in stock. The order was placed on Saturday, shipped Monday, and received Tuesday. Just a fantastic transaction.
Positive najoba
Coldspring, TX
July 4, 2007
I was really impressed with the daylily plants I received from Rainswood Gardens (Bill Kirby). They were large, healthy, and freshly dug, not to mention reasonably priced. Bill shipped them to me immediately after I placed my order. He sent them on Saturday and by Monday they had arrived. I definitely would order from this daylily nursery again!