The scoop on 'jmbamboo'

jmbamboo

4176 Humber Rd.
Dora, Alabama 35062-2016 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive lkz5ia
Denison, IA (Zone 5b)
January 1, 2008
I ordered a bamboo from this place last year, and it came in great shape.
Positive oldrelicsse
Spruce Pine, AL
January 29, 2007
What a wonderful nursery to deal with. They are knowledgable, friendly, and have high quailty plants. I will buy from them again.
Positive larrysmith9
Atlanta, GA
March 6, 2005
I ordered 6 Arrow Bamboo plants from this company in Feb. of this year. The bamboo was shipped right away, packed beautifully, and they sent an extra plant! Great people to deal with, very knowledgable.
Larrysmith
Positive hardyinokc
Oklahoma City, OK
March 3, 2005
I ordered an Indocalamus Tess. bamboo from this company less than two weeks ago. They were VERY quick to respond to my e-mails. My plant arrived yesterday, very well packaged and looking GREAT. I am very pleased with the quality of plant I received.
On May 12th, 2005, hardyinokc added the following:

Received 2nd bamboo order yesterday. Plant appears healthy, but slightly stressed from shipping. Hope it does as well as the first one. Will definitely order from JM Bamboo again in the future.
Positive BDOYLE
Buda, TX
December 3, 2004
Great Bamboo plant, very healthly and really well packaged,
Highly Recomended!!
Positive Anela
Wichita, KS
October 29, 2004
This company was VERY informative, Fantastic corrospondence, answered all the questions I had for the bamboo I wanted. Responded promtly through email.....Very well packed plant, very fast shipping and the bamboo was beautifully healthy!!! Will definitely do business again Thank you!:O) Anela