The scoop on 'Country Flower Garden'

Country Flower Garden

6296 River Garden Lane
Rixeyville, Virginia 22737-1770 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
November 22, 2010
I ordered three peonies late in the season. Joyce dug them fresh and sent them right out. CFG has a nice list of peonies, some of which are hard to find in the trade. I was very pleased with the divisions I received, and would recommend this company. The excellent, friendly customer service is a bonus you will appreciate.
Positive tbuff
Canton, GA
October 12, 2006
I ordered 11 peonies from this company. The owner, Joyce, is very pleasant and responsive, and the tubers sent to me were healthy and robust. Joyce was very helpful in advising me on varieties best suited for my area. Since there was only one rating on Dave's Garden, I asked Joyce to provide some references, which she gladly did. Both spoke very highly of this company. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
September 9, 2005
I ordered two siberian irises from this company. They were very nice to deal with and answered email communications promptly. When I received my order, the plants were large, fresh and well packaged. They even sent me two more siberian irises for free~making my order double! I would order from them again in the future.