The scoop on 'Windwood Gardens'

Windwood Gardens

124 East Sherwood Road
Williamston, Michigan 48895 (United States)

Phone: 517-349-8182

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
September 1, 2005
This is the Hollingworth's garden. I ordered 4 siberian irises from them this year and received my order very quickly. It was very nicely packaged and the plants arrived moist. They don't give any extras, but their divisions are huge and the plants are very healthy. They only carry Hollingworth introductions, but some of them are hard-to-find cultivars. Their prices are lower than a lot of the commercial nurseries and their catalog is free. I always received answers to my emails within 1 business day. I will definitely order from them in the future.