The scoop on 'Delano Daylilies.com'

Delano Daylilies.com

153 County Road 854
Delano, Tennessee 37325 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 14, 2012
Although I live very close, for some reason or another I hadn't gone to Delano's Daylilies until this past summer and again last week. Karen & Steve are super nice people, friendly and so helpful if you have any questions about daylilies. They are a joy to visit with and their plants are extremely healthy. They put a lot of work into their business.

dd
Positive ctdaylily
Wallingford, CT
October 9, 2009
Excellent service --prompt shipping and nice plants with a generous bonus!
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 9, 2009
Ordered daylilies from Delano Daylilies this past spring.
Couldn't believe how generous this seller was. All were multiple fans and many were clumps. Everything has done real well and I got to see most of them bloom their first season.
Great people to do business with. I;ll be back for more.

Joy
Positive nightman55
Maryville, TN
July 24, 2009
REALLY NICE PLANTS AND GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.
Positive joannjoann
Riverside, NJ
April 28, 2009
This is my first time ordering from the Newman Family. Karen is wonderful to deal with. The lilies were packaged quite well, all marked clearly and generous fans with very healthy root systems. Communication is excellent and a very nice "thank you" note accompanied the order with a very nice bonus plant. Can't go wrong with Delano Daylilies. Highly Recommend!!!
Positive motherhen4
Sweetwater, TN
March 18, 2009
I've been doing business with Steve and Karen since they first opened. Wonderful people who make you feel like family. As long as they are in business, I'll always order with them. If you can ever go in person, do so, you will enjoy the experience.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
March 4, 2009
placed my first order with Delano daylilies in spring 2008. great healthy plants, great communication and received 3 wonderful bonuses! will order again.
Positive hugeposiepatch
Clearfield, PA (Zone 5a)
September 5, 2008
I just received my order today. The plants were in great shape. I received 2 gift plants. I can't wait to see my plants bloom next year. I would definately order again.
Positive JWB
Silver Spring, MD (Zone 7a)
August 1, 2008
I am very happy with my order this spring from Delano Daylilies. Karen sent extra fans and the daylilies arrived green and healthy. All the daylilies are growing well. They all bloomed and they were all the correct flowers. I asked if I could have a discount on shipping instead of a bonus daylily and Karen gave me free shipping! She was also easy to reach by e-mail. I would definitely order from her again.
Positive tlcgarden
Bentonia, MS
June 20, 2008
karen is so wonderful. the daylilies i received were wonderful. they were so huge. i have not received daylilies that large before. i will shop with her again. i used my voucher from ahs and received some wonderful daylilies. you can shop with no worries from karen.
Positive daredevil
Niagara Falls, NY (Zone 6a)
May 17, 2008
The plants Karen sent were as big as anything Florida has to offer, yet they came from Tennessee! I'm one happy customer!
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
May 4, 2007
I just received my daylilies from Karen. I purchased through her LA id possumhollow. Communication was great. The plants were all in good shape inspite of the spring/winter/spring/winter thing that was going. There were extra fans and a nice bonus. I'm very pleased with my order!

Thanks,
Lynda
Positive gymthing
Falmouth, ME
March 6, 2007
Last year I bought lots of daylilies from Delano Daylilies. The plants were nicely packed, healthy, divisions were generous and they were shipped at the exact time we agreed upon. Karen Newman is a wonderful person. We've become good friends through our email communication regarding her plants. Emails are alwasy answered promptly. I've got a large order coming this Spring and will be a repeat customer for years to come. She even has a daylily named for her called h. 'KAREN NEWMAN'. Truly a special business and a special person.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 15, 2006
I received my first order today from Delano Daylilies. All of the fans are large, green and healthy with many extra fans included in the order. The communication was excellent, great packaging, everything as promised and on time. An absolutely flawless transaction from start to finish! On top of it all, Karen Newman (the owner) is a true gem of an individual. She sells on the Lily Auction as 'Possumhollow'. Order with absolute confidence from her!