The scoop on 'Summerville Gladiolus Worldwide'

Summerville Gladiolus Worldwide

801 Bridgeton Pl
Mullica Hill, New Jersey 08062-3717 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Sennaya
St. Petersburg
Russia
March 23, 2010
I have ordered from Summervilles' Gladiolus Worldwide for a number of years with great satisfaction. They have many unique varieties and healthy stock. I discovered his list in the late 1970's after the passing of another great hybridizer, Winston Roberts of Boise, Idaho. Alex Summerville took over the stock from Roberts when he passed away and continued to introduce Roberts varieties and gained me as a customer.
I happened to visit Alex Summerville and his sun on one trip to New Jersey and they were very cordial and kind. Glad people are the best people, and Summervilles are both for sure.
Positive oswald
Wausaukee, WI
May 12, 2007
Plump gladiolus corms arrived in a very good shape, several corms of two varieties added as a gift. Catalog has very good, complete descriptions.
Positive doghill6
Central Point, OR (Zone 8a)
January 12, 2006
I've ordered glads several times from this company in the last few years. They are very good corms, priced by the size of the corm. Also, they send lots of free corms to cover the cost of shipping. I wish they had a web site, and/or their catalog had more pictures. I am forced to rely on their mouthwatering descriptions, but all of the surprises have been good ones.