The scoop on 'Lee's Botanical Gardens'

Lee's Botanical Gardens

LaBelle, Florida 33975 (United States)

Comments:

Positive doxiedr
Burlington, NC
June 22, 2012
Outstanding prices and quick shipping. Plants arrived very healthy and well packed and have acclimated quickly and easily. Can't beat their prices for carnivorous plants...highly recommend!
Positive parker679
Tallahassee, FL
May 4, 2012
Was referred to them since they carried some PIng's that are native to my area. They shipped quickly and everything arrived in great condition. I have another order on the way already!
Positive Toddott
Kentwood, MI (Zone 5b)
March 15, 2012
Posted on March 14, 2012, updated March 15, 2012
ordered from lee's several times. always answers emails promptly. always sends healthy plants, with at least one bonus plant ( this time three bonus plants ), shipped quicky ( ordered on the weekend, received on wednesday), most of them much larger than you would get from other stores for the same price.
On March 15th, 2012, Toddott added the following:

correction, about 20 extra plants .... two pups accompanied the huge sarracenia, about 40 tillandsias in the lot of 25, 2 extra pups along with the drosera, etc.
Positive nelsap
Gansevoort, NY
June 30, 2008
I ordered the wholesale special for 12 assorted Pitcher Plants - very happy with the mix, packaged well, and arrived quickly. Great value, will do business with again.
Positive thomasmc
Colorado Springs, CO
July 6, 2007
I saw this company reviewed here, and decided to check it out.

I placed an order for an assortment of 25 terrarium ferns ($10.25), another assortment of 10 terrarium orchids($25).

The order was shipped within hours, and every plant looks healthy. When I unpacked the ferns, I counted not 25, but 40 - and a Selaginella that had tagged along. The orchids: I counted 20.

I can't speak for the other items in their catalog, but these two assortments were the find of the year, and the shipping was only $3.53!
Positive akwildfyre
Anchorage, AK
September 23, 2004
Excellent plants, excellent prices, and great customer service. I was thrilled with my order from Lee's.. the pings were HUGE, especially for the price.
Neutral carnivorous23
February 12, 2004
You can't beat their prices, but their bladderworts are often misidentified. Great sundews and butterworts though (I haven't ordered anything else from them). I would order from them again.
Positive GiantSchnauzer
April 14, 2003
Excellent Transaction with EXCELLENT Carnivorous Plants. Highly Trustworthy. Large healthy plants. Fast shipping!
Positive gardenfairy
Dallas, IA (Zone 5a)
December 29, 2002
I have ordered several sarracenia from Lee's . Its a great place to buy at a great price. The plants are of excellent quality and take right off . Buy with confidence! Fantastic place!