The scoop on 'Vintage Hill Farm'

Vintage Hill Farm

5643 Highway 87
Franklin, Missouri 65250 (United States)

Visit Vintage Hill Farm at:

Comments:

Positive broozer
St. Robert, MO
March 3, 2013
Vintage Hill is one of the best garden centers I have found. You can find plants there that no one else has. Great staff and the owner is always helpful.
Positive tetleytuna
Columbia, MO (Zone 5b)
May 28, 2007
I highly recommend Vintage Hill. It is a bit of a drive for us but I find that I seldom go to other garden centers any more. The plants are always large and healthy and reasonable in cost. The customer service is excellent. They are always very helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you are successful. I have found things here that I have never seen anywhere else. I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful nursery nearby.
Positive Huffy1
Marshall, MO (Zone 5b)
January 10, 2006
I went to Vintage Hill last spring(2005) and was amazed with the selection and service. All the plants I bought were excellent. I will return.
Positive stetchworth
Ocean Springs, MS (Zone 8b)
January 6, 2006
This company has the best customer service. Jeff the owner is just a super person. I ordered from them for the first time last year and have put in an order for this year. This is a first rate company. Highly recommend. A+++++