The scoop on 'Burwood Clivia Nursery'

Burwood Clivia Nursery

Pambula, NSW, 2549
(Australia)

Phone: 02 6495 7940
Fax: 02 6495 7940

Comments:

Neutral gnome2u2
August 10, 2013
David Bearlin passed away on 18/4/2013.
Negative MatildaW
April 24, 2013
Posted on April 24, 2013, updated April 24, 2013
I ordered 8 plants and only received 5 which took more than a month to get after placing my order. After ringing him several times, I finally got a hold of him and was told it was a computer error. This did not correlate with what he had written on my invoice which came with my plants. My invoice listed my total order correctly. I still didn't receive my other plants over following five weeks. I left numerous phone call messages, until I finally got a hold of him and was told that the remainder of my order was on his lounge room floor. He said he didn't have the money to post them - I paid $335 for my order. When I eventually received my missing plants, one out of the three plants were wrong - a $35 plant which I already had. Again I have rung numerous times over the past months but he still has not returned my phone calls.
On April 24th, 2013, MatildaW added the following:

He only ever rang me back once.
Positive mindy6
March 18, 2013
I was surprised to read the negative comments. I have dealt with David for many years, and of the plants purchased over the years have lost only one. They have always arrived in good condition, and if I have had a complaint (varigation not showing) upon contacting David was supplied with a replacement plant. He has always been a gentleman to deal with.
Negative maryann77
Adelaide
October 25, 2010
It would be about 6 years ago I spent quite a lot on various clivia's, I only have 3 left only 2 flowered the other has not progressed from 2 leaves. Most plants died because they were sent with mealybug, I never had this problem till I bought from this company, in my travels I have met 2 others that bought from burwood and they had the same problem.
When I contacted them was told because he sent notes on care was not his problem. When I spoke to him on phone he became very rude and hungup.