The scoop on 'Educational Science Co.'

Educational Science Co.

League City, Texas 77574-0747 (United States)

Phone: 281-554-9783
Fax: 281-557-4340

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative tinytreasures
Atlanta, GA
April 28, 2006
I placed an order with this company. After adding an item to the cart, entering all the information including credit card info included, I confirmation page did not have the item I ordered listed. The only charge was $35 for shipping. The money was taken out of my account in less than a hour. When I sent two e-mails asking for an explanation or refund no response. I got an e-mail confirmation of the order and it did not include anything but the shipping cost of $35. What was this for-shipping what!? There was nothing on this order. They have taken out of my bank account for shipping $35! And shipped nothing. This money was taken immediately out of my account. I am requesting that this money is returned immediately. I have sent an e-mail requesting a refund. I have tried several times to reach this company at the number listed on your website. My efforts have been unsuccessful. Originally when I called the number 281-554-9783 I got a message that said try my call again later. Now I get a message that says the number is not in service. They have to refund the money for shipping. This is a scam and I will report them! Any advice please e-mail me via pyoung@trainingllc.com.

Thanks
Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
September 12, 2005
Dealing with this company was a positive experience. The item that I ordered was exactly as described and arrived promptly.

They have a wide range of products for the butterfly rearer, more so than any other company I've seen. If you need it, chances are they'll have it.

They were knowledgeable about their products and could answer my questions when I called them.