The scoop on 'Miss Becky's Lily Farm'

Miss Becky's Lily Farm

2826 Toben Road
Carleton, Michigan 48117 (United States)

Comments:

Positive daylilys1575
New Philadelphia, OH
April 21, 2011
I ran across Miss Becky's on the web. I was looking for daylilys that were winter hardy in Ohio. Thus began a great time with her. She always would suggest lilies that she thought would do great in this climate and would let you know if they weren't the best of lilies also.
When they arrived they were huge fans and several bonus plants as well. Have ordered the past two years from Becky and have been delighted by all of the lilies and they grow like crazy. Thanks Becky for all the help you give your customers! Her prices are great too and shipping is well with in your range.
Positive judyneedham
Waterford, MI
August 11, 2009
Went a few weeks ago to Miss Becky's farm and had a great time looking at all her daylilies. She was so nice and had a wonderful time picking out some beautiful daylilies and she was so generous, probably got more free then I paid for. Can't wait to go back next year.
Positive lwillaredt
Davenport, IA
September 15, 2008
Becky has a great selection of cultivars, especially spiders and UFs; she sends large, healthy fans that are sizeable enough to 'take off' very quickly. They are well-packed and fresh. Her prices are very fair, especially for the size of plant sent. This is an excellent source for daylilies, especially for those of us in the colder zones. Thanks, Becky.
Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
September 5, 2007
Just received a fall order of plants from Miss Becky's Daylily Garden. I don't think that dear lady ever sent me a double fan. She sends clumps of very well grown, extremely well rooted plants. She is very generous with bonuses too!

I would recommend buying from her. She is willing to help with questions and really grows nice plants. I have never bough a plant from her that did not flourish!
Positive onegoodman1955
Normal, IL (Zone 5b)
June 17, 2007
Superior customer service. Two large orders - responded to email inquiry, clearly communicated what was available, great communication, fans are big and healthy (many more than two fans), bonuSES !!

Will buy from again !!
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
May 14, 2007
I just received my box of daylilies today & i'm very pleased...the prices were great and the plants look healthy & clean. I received extra fans on all plants ordered except for a couple and she selected great bonuses from my list to include ones rated highly by my yound dd!

I'm very pleased and look forward to future orders.

Lynda
Positive ZJones
Nashville, TN
September 9, 2006
I just recieved my order from Becky and was extremely pleased to find VERY fresh plants and terrific bonuses. I ordered double fans but received triples in all but one plant - which was a quadruple! Becky was very responsive to my emails about availability and shipping was very fast...This is a great company to do business with!!
Positive ignote
Saint Cloud, MN (Zone 4a)
August 5, 2006
I got my order from Miss Becky's summer sale today. They arrived in excellent condition, and even with an order of all sale cultivars, she sent a bonus. Totally unexpected! She also gave me a great substitute, which is just as lovely as the one I wanted and something I would have definitely chosen. A really nice woman and a pleasure to buy from, I will definitely remember her when I'm looking for more plants. :)
Positive Saviera
Savannah, GA
August 4, 2006
Saviera.A. Dunkirk, NY.
Received my small order of daylilies yesterday and they all look good considering the prices are cheap! I've been buying daylilies here & there over the Net for the last 3 years. So far Miss Becky is # 1 in quality & prices than to others that I've ordered from. The shipping & handling cost can be pricey if you buy large amount but still reasonable compared to many of them over the Net. I'm so glad to find their website from Davesgarden/Garden watchdog. They are for sure in my favorite list now.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
July 28, 2006
I join the rest who are pleased with Miss Becky's plants. Great plants, excellent customer service, prompt shipping and best of all: super pricing.

Highly recommend.
Positive stacyhc
Williamstown, NJ (Zone 6b)
July 18, 2006
Miss Becky is a pleasure to purchase from, quick with order confirmation and processing a large order. Beautifly packaged substantial plants arrived as if she dug them that morning! On out of stock cultivars, I opted for her substitutes rather than choose others or take a refund. Her choices were well above and beyond my expectations. Did I mention the bonus plants... There was not a frown to be found when I unpacked my order!!!

Highly recommended for great plants, great prices, and impecable service A+++
Positive keyi
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
July 7, 2006
Miss Becky sent wonderful looking daylily plants, almost all with more than 2 fans, some literally clumps! Lots of bonus plants were included, and she went way above and beyond my best expectations. Great email communication and excellent, fast shipping. A super great experience.
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
July 1, 2006
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Miss Becky's. She's really great and was very patient educating a "newbie". The plants are beautiful and she was very generous with bonus plants. A great person to buy from.
Positive shawnmichael
Newbury, VT
May 28, 2006
A wonderful place to buy plants. I was sent huge clumps of daylilys as well as awesome bonus plants. The shipment was speedy and arrived just a few days after I sent the order!
Shawn
Positive starlight1153
Seale, AL (Zone 8b)
October 2, 2005
I have purchased many of Miss Becky's Daylilies over the past couple of years. She is an excellent seller and goes way above and beyond. Awesome plants and an even awesomer lady.

She has reasonable rates and doen't over charge for shipping either.
Positive alteredstate
Hades, SC (Zone 8b)
October 2, 2005
Becky is truly one of the nicest people I've ever dealt with. She sends huge clumps and wonderful bonuses!
Positive MDREAMS01
Summerville, SC (Zone 8a)
September 21, 2005
Have recieved Daylilies from Miss Becky,s and they where all super great plants. Great place to get excellant lilies!!
Positive MitchF
Lindsay, OK (Zone 7a)
September 21, 2005
The best Daylilies I have bought huge plants and great seller - really works with you to get the right plants!

Mitch
Positive notmartha
Bay City, MI (Zone 6a)
September 19, 2005
5* Missy Becky sent me great daylilies and great bonuses. I HIGHLY recommend her!! A+