The scoop on 'Newport Naturals at Spruce Corner'

Newport Naturals at Spruce Corner

205 North Craig Avenue
Newport, Washington 99156 (United States)

Phone: 509.671.1539

Comments:

Positive Tntigger
Greeneville, TN (Zone 6b)
November 8, 2008
This year was my first year ordering from this company, and I was happy with my order. They carry so many irises that are not available anywhere else that I had been looking for. I would order from them again.
Positive CHA
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
January 2, 2007
I highly recommend this grower to anyone. They have many varieties of TB, BB, IB, MTB, SDB and MDB irises. They do not carry many of the 2000 introductions, but if you're looking for those classic irises (those too new to be historic, but too old to be considered modern), then you'll definitely enjoy their selection. What is unique about this company is their wide assortment of historic dwarf irises, some of which are not commercially available anywhere else.

All of their irises are sold for a flat rate of $4.00 each, no matter which variety. If you buy their dwarf (SDB and MDB) iris, they are 3 for $4.00.

When I placed my order, they sent me a card, through the mail, stating that they had received my order with an approximate time of when it will be shipped.

When I received my order, I was a bit distressed in that they had left a couple of irises out of my order. I checked the invoice and noticed, that they were not checked off, like the others. I called them to tell of my situation and they were very nice and helpful. They immediately sent me what I was missing. Their rhizome size is average, but they are healthy and began growing very quickly in my garden.

A very positive experience and a place I will definitely order from again.