The scoop on 'Fine Bush People (The Fijnbosch Farme Trust)'

Fine Bush People (The Fijnbosch Farme Trust)

Hout Bay, 7872

Positive botanikk
sassari
Italy
December 28, 2009
Great company. I was looking for rare Erica seeds, but saw only some of what I wanted on their website, so I emailed them and asked if they could supply any others on my list. They wrote me back, and said they could, and told me which ones (keep in mind, these were not advertised online at all). I also had a question about the smoke primer disks (wanted to make sure they didn't include animal products), and she actually contacted the person who invented the disks to check! I got the seeds about 2 months ago, and out of 9 varieties, I have 7 growing so far ( germination takes between 1-2 months, not sure about the remaining 2, but I'll wait a bit, and if nothing, will try the seeds I have left, when dealing with rare seeds, you can't expect everything to always grow anyway). Very detailed instructions are included to how to germinate the seeds and use the smoke primer disk. The seeds were sent registered mail...nice touch. Thank you for everything!
Positive veganman
Peoria, AZ (Zone 9b)
July 31, 2006
My order was shipped and arrived within a week! Excellent company to deal with.
Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
February 11, 2006
I especially liked that the owners sent my seeds registered mail--I think that's prudent on their part. Delivery was pretty quick--I received my seeds within a week of my charge posting to my account. Now if only they would tell me more about the adorable cheetah cubs in a photo on their website!
On February 12th, 2006, nevadagdn added the following:

I forgot to add that they included easy-to-follow, detailed instructions for germinating these seeds. It seems the Proteas in particular require special treatment.