The scoop on 'Plantlighting Hydroponics (formerly PlantLighting.com)'

Plantlighting Hydroponics (formerly PlantLighting.com)

2201-A Pinnacle Parkway
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-258-0670

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive mom2goldens
Carmel, IN (Zone 5b)
December 31, 2010
I recently placed my first order for a T5 light fixture and some propagation trays. The prices were best I found on-line, and shipping was very prompt. I was very pleased with this order, and would definitely purchase from them in the future.
Positive frahnzone5
Bensenville, IL (Zone 5a)
February 13, 2009
I recently place a small order. Their website was easy to use, had a good selection of products and good pricing. Shipment was fast but one of the items, a 7 inch humidity dome, was missing a vent cover. I emailed to report the problem and received a response the same day. A replacement was sent immediately. Great customer service. I would certainly order from this company again.
Positive roadking
Grayson, KY (Zone 6a)
January 26, 2007
I found them on the internet and ordered by phone a Sunlight Systems 6 Switchable 1000 watt grow light system from Bruce this past Sat. Very good prices. Everything was in stock, it shipped UPS on Mon, I received it Tue. Just like Bruce told me. I even got an email with UPS tracking number on Mon. I did some minor assembly, mounted ballast on wall and fired it up Wed. Good quality materials. Wow, put on your sunglasses- this should really make some healthy plants. Thank you!
Negative wandygirl
Brookfield, CT
January 25, 2007
I placed an order for seed starting supplies. My items were still on backorder after two months, so I cancelled the order. Meanwhile, my credit card had been charged for $72.85. I was promised a refund check by mail (due to a supposed problem with refunding my card, which turned out to be false.) I never received the check. My phone calls were not returned. This happened in 2004. I tried to resolve the issue again in Feb. 2006. I received a reply by e-mail from Bruce Jenkins saying that he would look into the matter and get back to me, but I never received a reply.