The scoop on 'Knox Cellars'

Knox Cellars

25724 NE 10th Street
Sammamish, Washington 98074 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative RonsFirstAtv
Bridgewater, MA
September 24, 2011
Terrible Company. I ordered Bees from them and they were out, so I was told all orders were to go for the next year.
Well next year came and no bees. I contact the company, and tried to resolve the problem. I had to contact the BBB, and they would not even finish responding to them. I tried to be as nice as possible, as I believe problems happen, and there was a screw up somewhere along the lines, but the bottom line is this company just blew me off, and I believe had no intention of even trying to resolve this. You can look at the BBB for yourself, to see that the company did not respond.
Positive gretzky99
Randall, IA
March 6, 2007
Quick delivery of my mason bees and reasonable prices. Very happy with my order!
Positive johnsonjrbm
Olympia, WA (Zone 7b)
April 30, 2006
I ordered a Mason Bee nesting block and straw liners online at a fair price on Monday, and received them in good condition on Wednesday. I will order from them again.