The scoop on 'Hosta Trader (Little Flora)'

Hosta Trader (Little Flora)

14 Lombardy Drive
Shirley, New York 11967 (United States)

Comments:

Positive tepelus
Nashville, MI (Zone 6a)
July 29, 2011
I just purchased plants from their auctions on eBay, and the plants I received are healthy, multiple eyed plants with great root systems. I have purchased from them before from eBay by recommendation from a hosta/daylily seller that lives not far from me, and I have been pleased every time I've bought hostas from this company. They ship quickly and the hostas come to me in great shape. They don't post listings a lot, but I have them on my favorite sellers list and I keep an eye out for their listings all summer.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
October 5, 2005
I have been extremely pleased with the hostas that I've received from this company. I originally purchased from them by bidding on their Ebay auctions. They carry a lot of rare varieties and the prices are good. The plants are of nice size with great root systems. The leaves are intact, so you can see that what you're getting is correct. They ship quickly and answer emails promptly. I am very happy with my experience at Little Flora and will be purchasing from them in the future.