The scoop on 'SafePetProducts.com (Rockwell Products LLC)'

SafePetProducts.com (Rockwell Products LLC)

1060 Zygmunt Cir.
Westmont, Illinois 60559 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-977-7387

Comments:

Positive Spriggin
Selma, OR
June 18, 2007
I ordered the ScareCrow Motion Activated Sprinkler through the internet and received it in 2 days (we live pretty close). It works great.
Negative kerrylynn2
Mulberry, KS
February 2, 2007
I made 2 separate orders from this company on the same day. When I received the products both orders were shipped in the same box. I didn't mind this until I seen I was charged for shipping on each order. They did not revise the shipping cost when they combined my orders. I was charged $ 16.90 for a DVD and 2 drinkwell Placemats. The combined orders and box did not even weigh a pound. I was charged $6.95 on one order and $9.95 on the other order. When I called the Co. to question the shipping, I was told that I had to pay for shipping the product. The person I talked to was very rude and stated that part of the shipping price included handling of the product and that they were a small Co. that had to pay their employees. I stated to her that if I was going to be charged for shipping on each product then why was my order combined and the shipping cost not revised. She stated that it was cheaper and easier for the Co. to combine the Products and to save money.
I was ripped off by Rockwell Products, LLC
Stay Clear of this CO. Shipping is outragous!!!!
Their website is http://www.safepetproducts.com
You can find the same products and shipping cheaper on other pet websites.