The scoop on 'Hills Epicacti'

Hills Epicacti

4 Valiant Close
Lesmurdie, WA, 6076

Positive Marleneann
Sunshine Coast
June 10, 2009
Excellent dealings with Steve of 'Hills Epicacti'.

Steve is a friendly person who is very reliable in sending excellent quality and reasonably priced cuttings. I was so pleased with my purchase that I immediately sent for another ten cuttings.

You will not do better.

Positive 77sunset
March 16, 2008
My epi cuttings from Steve were generous and have grown very large in 2 years . Well recommended. Great place to buy.
Positive bloomin_girl
October 13, 2007
Very healthy and strong cuttings. Value for money too! All rooted quickly and have put on new growth. Cultivation notes provided and specific info about specific hybrids included too.
I have bought several times from Hills Epicacti and would highly recommend their glorious cuttings to anyone interested - you won't be disappointed!
Positive mantaray
October 8, 2007
I purchased a variety of epicacti cuttings from Steve about 4 years ago. They were good value for money & arrived quickly, in good condition. He also supplied helpful growing instructions. All have grown very well & bloomed consistently. I would highly recommend "Hills Epicacti" to anyone interested in starting, or expanding their epi collection.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]