The scoop on 'sanpedroman.com (Wolfe Enterprises)'

sanpedroman.com (Wolfe Enterprises)

336 Eddie Drive
Vista, California 92083 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive 50BucksGone
Greeley, CO
March 14, 2009
Well for starters I ordered one cactus cutting and some potting soil over a month ago, the order date was 2/4/09. After a week or so I called to check up on how things were going and to make sure the process was moving along. I left one message and he called right back in a few seconds to tell me all was well, he just had to wait for my money order check to clear at the bank. He said it would only take three days or so and that my order would ship out the day it cleared. A few days went by and I recieved and E-mail saying this:

"We called the bank and your check has cleared your order will ship out on monday 02/23/09 we will give you a nice top cutting like you asked. We will send you a fed tracking number when your package ships.

Peace George

That was sent 2/20/09 and was the last response I have recieved since. I have left several phone messages and even more E-mails asking for an update or the tracking number I was told I would recieve on the the 20th like he said in the E-mail. The date is now 3/14/09 and I have recieved NO responces to my messages and E-mails nor have I recieved my order or the tracking number. I've checked my order information many times to make sure I'm not at fault and everything is correct.

Basicly at this point it feels like I've just given away 50 bucks to some guy in California. But it seems weird because the site seemed legit and the guy who I talked to seem cool and rather nice. This was my first attempt at ordering something over the net and will now be the last.

I had a feeling I would get screwed and I did.
On March 16th, 2009, 50BucksGone changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Well I checked my order status and it says my order has been shipped as of 3/13/09. I haven't recieved it yet but if I do I will let you all know.

On March 18th, 2009, 50BucksGone changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Well I recieved my order today(3/18/09) and SP man was kind enough to give me a free 6 in or so cutting for my troubles and the long wait. It took a little while but I am pleased.

Thank you San Pedro Man.

I would shop here again. This was just my first order over the net and I was worried because of the lack of info I recieved and the time it took. But SP man has reasured me and earned my trust.
Positive sweetbabyjane
O Fallon, MO
December 31, 2007
I bought the 3+1 San Pedro cactus cutting and the Peruvian torch cutting! Talk about some nice cactus and the owner is a nice guy too! talked to him for about 15 mins and gave me lots of growing tips... Thanks sanpedroman
Positive cactuscollector
Vista, CA
July 15, 2007
Real Nice Cuttings... Fat and Green. My package was shipped on the day he said and it even came with tracking number so I could follow it! George is a expert on Peruvian Cacti! He even has a phone number that he answers for questions! I would buy from him again! Thank You SanPedroMan! Chris K