The scoop on 'GoldenTeak.com'

GoldenTeak.com

15 Union Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01840 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive cairo92
Andover, MA
June 13, 2013
I purchased a bench from this company about five years ago. Despite my lack of maintenance on the bench (I left it to sit outside in the garden), the piece has remained strong and fully functional. It has weathered to a natural grey by now, but still looks beautiful.

Since my original purchase, I have added a table, chair set, and sunlounger set to my collection. All are very much enjoyed, and I highly recommend teak wood for outdoor furniture. This company provided excellent service and has been very good about answering my questions. I will caution you to buy Grade A teak (as Goldenteak sells) for the highest quality.