The scoop on 'Goose Gardens (Goosegardens.com)'

Goose Gardens (Goosegardens.com)

1031 Greenwood Ave.
San Jose, California 95126 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive TerryMI
Saint Clair Shores, MI (Zone 5b)
December 8, 2005
I recently ordered a chemical to help me with a pest problem and was very impressed with Goose Gardens. The recommended chemical worked as described and because GG offers very small amounts, I'm not bankrupt! Delivery was very fast and courteous.
Thank you Goose Gardens, my collection is saved!
Positive hotmama
Willow Springs, IL
December 7, 2005
This was my first order from Goosegardens. I ordered in the wee hours of a Sunday morning & had my shipment the next Wednesday. They are in Calif. and I am in Il. so it traveled.

Order was complete, well packed and what can I say but, I will be ordering again. I found them by googling "gnatrol". I was looking for a small size I could try instead of spending a fortune yet again on some big , expensive size that usually ends up as a shelf sitter.

Goosegardens recognizes that there are many hobbyists who don;t want to make costly purchases blindly. They offer
many items in small sizes so you can boldly try something new and not need to mortgage the homestead in doing so.

try them you'll like them.