The scoop on 'The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower's Exchange)'

The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower's Exchange)

The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower's Exchange) has 143 products listed in PlantScout.

11110 Sandy Fields Road
Charles City, Virginia 23030 (United States)

Phone: 888-829-6201
Fax: 804-829-5620

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on February 28, 2011:
Here at The Growers Exchange you can expect reliable advice, healthy herbs and flowers and sustainable tools and accents for your garden. We strive to be your "local" garden center on the Internet, offering the same "sage" wisdom you might get at the garden supply store you grew up with. Request a free catalog, browse our website or give us a call with any questions--we look forward to growing with you!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive LOVIE2
Boston, MA (Zone 6a)
June 5, 2017
Posted on May 8, 2017, updated June 5, 2017
Posted on May 8, 2017, updated May 8, 2017
I\\\'ve been using this vendor for the past couple of years and truly enjoy the customer service and very healthy plants received. A high positive for all things plant related from May 2015 to April 2017. This current month I\\\'m feeling aome kind of way about the customer service. Maybe I\\\'m in my feelings over my plant but I recieved a damaged plant -1 of 21 in my order. Sent pics and all that was needed, only to be told they have a 4 plant minimun to re ship. Resolution: buy more plants to get this one plant replaced, accept a credit, or refund to original payment. So not only would I have to spend more money to get one plant replaced, I\\\'d have to pay for them to ne shipped again. I don\\\'t know how I should be feeling but I do know I do not feel appreciated at all right at this moment. I waited 4/5 months for this order as it was after my rosemary, the Vicks plant was very high on my list of must haves. I requested my refund as this left a bad taste in my mouth but I\\\'m still not pleased.
On May 8th, 2017, LOVIE2 changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

I\'ve been using this vendor for the past couple of years and truly enjoy the customer service and very healthy plants received. A high positive for all things plant related from May 2015 to April 2017. This current month has dropped to a NEGATIVE as I\'m feeling some kind of way about the customer service. Maybe I\'m in my feelings over my plant but I recieved a damaged plant, 1 of 21 in my order. Sent pics and all that was needed, only to be told they have a 4 plant minimun to re ship. Resolution: buy more plants to get this one plant replaced, accept a credit, or refund to original payment. So not only would I have to spend more money to get one plant replaced, I\'d have to pay for them to be shipped again. I don\'t know how I should be feeling but I do know I do not feel appreciated at all right at this moment. I waited 4/5 months for this order as it was and after my rosemary, the Vicks plant was very high on my list of must haves. I requested my refund as this left a bad taste in my mouth. They have very healthy seections but I\'m still not pleased with the customer service I feel could\'ve been extended.
On June 5th, 2017, LOVIE2 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I received my replacement order and all were in much better condition. I placed them in the ground literally within 5 minutes of receiving them. While some highly desired plants were no longer available, I appreciate being able to substitute other plants for the unavailable ones. I feel better about the resolution received and that my business is once again valued.
Company representative comment on May 15, 2017:
On May 15, 2017 10:57 AM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

We totally understand your disappointment, but as of right now, our smallest box holds 4 plants. We just don't have the right sized box to ship a single replacement, and we know that if we send it partially filled, damages are going to happen. Our only option is to offer a full refund or a store credit to be used on a future order. Again, we can only offer our apologies but the cost of creating a single plant box is prohibitive for us. Sorry to have disappointed you; we are NOT in the business of disappointing customers as we want you to have success with our plants.

Co-Founder

Negative Hortonwho
Woodward, OK
June 3, 2017
I understand the 2 month wait for my Moonflower Vines, due to temperature. However, when I did receive the little vines, they were small and were eaten up. Every leaf had chew holes in them, made by an unseen invader. Even the tiny new leaves! The plants were sent to me with this damage. The vines are still small with some branches completely void of all foliage, and are still struggling to make it even now. I can only speak of my own experience, but as a new customer ordering for the first time, I would have thought that my order would have been looked after much better than it was, to at least insure further orders. And the minimum for orders was $20. I don't see throwing away good money by placing another order with this company, as they don't care much for their plants or their customers who order from them. And looking after sick plants, just received, is not my idea of a good experience. So I can't in good faith recommend this company to others, sadly.
Sincerely,
Hortonwho
Company representative comment on June 4, 2017:
On Jun 4, 2017 11:34 AM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

Hello: Again, we are really unclear as to what occurred, and we appreciated the photos. We are a small shop, and all plants are checked prior to shipping and as we said in our email, it is very hard to say what occurred but again, we are just waiting to hear back from you as to how you would like to proceed - this message was sent yesterday but haven't heard back.
Best to all,

Kenan White
Co Founder

yesterday(23hr, 49min ago) [06/03/2017 01:34PM] by Kenan White Public Note
-- hide quoted text --

Thanks for the photos; unfortunately, they really are not helpful figuring out what occurred. We apologize for any issues, and at this point, can't say for sure what affected them but we are happy to resolve with the offer of a Store Credit or Refund.

Let us know~

________________________________________________

To All of our Friends on Dave's: we are in the business of helping you grow a great herb garden. We are not here to disappoint or frustrate. We stand by our plants, but we have just shipped over 100K plants all over the continental US and sometimes, because they are plants, we encounter an issue. We stand by our product, but if there are issues, we are always here to resolve. Your success with our plants is our mission.

Kenan White
Co Founder
The Growers Exchanbe

Positive apeech
Birmingham, AL
June 3, 2017
ALL of my local shops continued to be out of lemon grass and I knew this is what I wanted for our deck. This was my first time ordering from Grower's Exchange. I purchased 9 lemon grass herb plants. Upon arrival, they were packaged well and per the enclosed directions, I emptied the box to give my delightful looking herbs the necessary water and light. I planted them within two days of receiving and they are continuing to do well. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase from Dave's Garden at the Grower's Exchange. I only wish I had discovered ya'll earlier. I could have ordered sooner, planted earlier and my lemon grass would be growing more than it already is.
Positive hz78
Peabody, MA
May 27, 2017
I ordered some herbs I couldn't find in the local nurseries at the time - Sweet Woodruff, and rosemary arp+hardy hill and they arrived relatively quickly, packaging was superb and plants were in really good condition, will buy from them again
Positive KCastor
Fair Oaks, CA
May 26, 2017
The Growers Exchange is the best garden to purchase from. They take great care in ensuring plants are packaged safely and answered all questions I had even months after my order arrived. The plants were so beautiful when they arrived, even after being in a box for 3 days. I highly recommend the Growers Exchange.
Negative Karenproulx
Toccoa, GA
May 23, 2017
This was the first time I have used this company. Upon arrival the artemisia was NOT healthy, it had too much rot on it. It died quickly. The white sage was also in bad shape and I'm certain it will not survive. The bay plant had some damaged leaves, but I think it will be okay. I will definitely not use this company again.
Company representative comment on May 23, 2017:
On May 23, 2017 3:29 PM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

Hello: You didn't mention whether or not we've been contacted, and if so, I hope that your issue was resolved. If not, please contact us at info@thegrowers-exchange.com. We really work hard to make sure that any issue is addressed in a timely manner, so hopefully we can get to the bottom of the issue. Our mission is to help our customers grow great gardens with our plants. If we have failed you, we apologize but again, need to make sure that any problems have been taken care of ... we'd love 100% success, but not sure that we can do that considering we are shipping 1,000's of herbs each week! But, we do our best.

CoFounder

Positive Lystessa
Cary, NC
May 22, 2017
Small but nice plants, with quite a few varieties that can be difficult to find. Sign up for an account so you're not at the mercy of the cryptic emails to know when your plants are shipping.

I plan on ordering from them again. :)
Positive GoldilocksJ
Knoxville, TN
May 21, 2017
I ordered twice from The Grower's Exchange and am about to place my third order. I did not have a green thumb, but I wanted to grow herbs. Mr. White is fantastic with his advice for growing his plants. The packages arrive quickly from the shipment date, and every plant I ordered is still alive and doing extremely well. He obviously takes excellent care of his plants because they grow amazingly. None of my plants died. I grew them inside my sunroom and outside. He offers a fair return policy if your plants arrive damaged. He also sends tips for the best way to grow them. Since finding The Grower's Exchange, I will not purchase anywhere else. They are excellent and I plan to purchase many more plants and herbs from them in the future. I highly recommend using The Grower's Exchange.
Positive jhirsch888
birmingham,
United States
May 21, 2017
I am a new customer, and have recently received several herb plants for my herb garden, along with some flowering plants to attract butterflies. I found the packaging to be incredibly good...each plant was well separated from the others, and was easy to extract from the box. I followed the directions, and allowed each of the plants to sit on our covered patio for a couple of days before I planted each of them. They're now about 6 weeks old and all are healthy and growing like crazy. We've already enjoyed using the basil and chives for some of my cooking, and will soon use the rosemary and dill, too. Love being able to use herbs from our
own garden!!!

I'm very happy with the plants and the great website to provide me with knowledge.
Positive janubailey
MOSELEY, VA (Zone 7a)
May 20, 2017
I have ordered from The Growers Exchange for several years due to their large selection of lantana. With the exception of Ham and Eggs, my zone is too cold to overwinter the rest. This company always promptly ships nice plants that grow well for me and are well packaged for shipment. I asked a question through the website and was contacted with the answer the same day. I will continue to order from this company.
Positive Mbennett
May 15, 2017
I've ordered from you for several years now and have always been pleased with my plants! Can't wait to order early next year to be at the the head of the pack! The plants are ingeniously packaged to arrive in optimal condition. What fun to unpack them!

Sometimes I wish mailing to my zone would happen sooner ;-) so I can get the plants into the ground.. Lucky for me I have a covered raised bed with heat for the cold spells.

One time I had a poor plant that didn't weather the transit, but the solution was quick and easily accomplished. Great customer service.

Thank you for making my herb garden a yearly success!
Positive bluecatti
Henderson, TN
May 13, 2017
Grower's Exchange is my favorite, number one place to find the herbs I want!!! The plants are always much better - bigger, healthier - than any I could ever buy in a nursery! I have been ordering my herbs from GE for several years now and have always had great success with their plants. Highly recommended!!!!!

kat
Negative gcolie
Columbia, TN
May 13, 2017
This was my first order from this company, and it will definitely be my last. Out of the five plants I ordered, only two, the butterfly bush and the lemongrass, looked good and healthy when they arrived. The lime-scented geranium has wilting, brown leaves with grey mold, possibly botrytis blight, and I had to dispose of it. The heliotrope was tall and leggy, and had whooly aphids and ants on it. I removed the bugs, cut the plant back by a third, and it's in a pot and doing well. The feverfew had a lot of yellow foilage, which I removed and planted it. The butterfly bush, black knight, although very small, did look healthy and I have planted it also.
I was very disappointed with the condition of the plants I purchased, and cannot recommend this company.
Company representative comment on May 15, 2017:
On May 15, 2017 11:07 AM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

We would very much like for you to contact us via info@thegrowers-exchange.com so that we can figure out what has gone wrong. I am in charge of all customer issues, and any mention of a pest or disease would send us right to the growers. I can honestly say, with one exception, we have not had any customer report a pest issue and we are shipping 1,000's of plants each day. We are a small company, and our quality control is tight ~ so this is a concern for us, but we can't problem solve without knowing a few things about the order. We'd like to resolve in a way that works for you, and at the same time, allows us to figure out what went wrong. Disappointing customers is not acceptable for us, so please help us help you!

Positive glacierbabe
Jena, LA
May 12, 2017
I just found the Grower's Exchange and was so excited to find the wonderful selection of plants. I placed my first order for four plants and was wonderfully surprised when they arrived in great condition. I got an email offering a discount with my first order after I had placed it. I contacted them and asked if I could apply it to my second order and they immediately applied to my current order. The plants were well packaged and healthy and are growing beautifully. My experience with this company is that they have excellent customer service, wonderful products and I will be ordering again. I highly recommend them.
Positive robrob
High Point, NC
May 12, 2017
Very happy with this company.....friendly and helpful customer service! I had an issue with an order and they resolved it to my complete satisfaction....highly recommend!
Positive solitudefarm
Buchanan, VA
May 8, 2017
Great plants, arrived healthy, well packed, good price and shipping reasonable. Will buy from again.
Positive TheWildWeed
Brownwood, TX
May 8, 2017
I ordered 5 different plants and every one of them were beautiful when I opened the box. I was very happy! They were good size and healthy. After being in a box I was expecting them to be a little sad but they looked great.They are all thriving in my garden. I will definitely be buying more from them, it was a great experience.
Positive GardenPaws4
Fredericksburg, VA
May 6, 2017
I have made 2 orders this year and the plants were in great shape. They offer many herb plants that are hard to find elsewhere.
Positive Erae
Howardsville, VA
May 2, 2017
I have made several orders from Growers exchange and I Love them. The plants are shipped very well so they arrive in excellent condition and I get what I order .

The plants are fresh looking and ready to go. I have been super impressed.
Negative sjdumond
Ogden, UT
November 23, 2016
I ordered two white sage plants, and one lavender. Upon arrival the lavender was mostly fine for having been shipped, if not a bit dried out on a few ends, but both white sage plants were so tiny, with little to no real root system. The smallest white sage plant was dead and desiccated; beyond hope. The larger of the two only had a few small leaves near the center that appeared alive, as they were not dried out, curled up, & crumbling like the rest of the leaves & the other plant. Within a day both plants were undeniably dead. The lavender is doing ok.

Upon reading the returns section of the paperwork that came with the order; It was very negative language, and I did not feel confident my purchase would be honored, so rather than deal with what could potentially be a bad experience with no solution, I simply took the loss and will now shop locally, as we've plenty of very friendly nurseries nearby. I initially did not intend to give feedback; I took a chance with an online store, found it lacking, and didn't feel my feedback would be taken well, so I saved myself the time and grief and skipped it.

I was then sent an email requesting my feedback, which I was leery to do, so I've held off, but eventually I figured they need to know about the issues I've had with the two plants, so I signed up, logged on, and was directed to the feedback page which had several paragraphs similar to the negative return / replacement policy, only this seemed a bit threatening; below is a direct quote from the feedback page.

.."If your experience was negative, you should try to resolve the matter privately before posting your comments. Use good judgment when leaving feedback, and be certain it is constructive and factual; inflammatory language is strongly discouraged. Under federal law, the Garden Watchdog is not legally responsible for your comments; however if a court finds your remarks constitute libel, you could be held responsible for damages to the company's reputation..."

What company threatens customers with libel damages for a review they requested? -! I can understand reminding customers to respond responsibly, but threatening them with libel damages due to a bad review is disquieting.

This type of language is exactly why I did not contact the company for replacements / a refund for the dead plants they shipped in the first place.

My experience as a customer was not satisfactory. I can confidently say I will not be a return customer. .. and hopefully I don't get an email with similar threatening wording regarding a review THEY requested.

And no, I haven't contacted the company directly to resolve the matter privately, because based on the language they use for "customer satisfaction" within the paperwork sent with the order, I didn't want to deal with the negativity in person, I will simply shop somewhere else; there ARE other options.
Company representative comment on November 27, 2016:
On Nov 27, 2016 10:14 AM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

We are very sorry that you experienced an issue and we are always here to help, but honestly, we have no way of assisting customers unless they get in touch.

There seems to be a misunderstanding, as the negative language you are quoting is from the Dave's Garden policy, not The Growers Exchange. We don't threaten folks with libel damages, but I'm guessing that this is the forum's way of protecting themselves and their company. Maybe the good people from Dave's can help us out here, as we are members in good standing!

We have a guarantee, and include lots of information regarding how to proceed with us if you have an issue. We are here to HELP and if you read the language carefully, that is it's essence. Please contact us within 48 hours if you have an issue upon arrival. If you had, we'd be shipping new plants, refunding you or providing credit for a new order.

We apologize for all of the misunderstanding on this issue, but please know that we can't address issues unless we know about issues. So, if you would like, please contact us at any point and we'll can provide a remedy. We'd at least like a chance to prove ourselves worthy!

Positive tropicalkaren
The Villages, FL (Zone 9a)
November 4, 2016
Best customer service EVER!
Positive Bfanta
Bossier City, LA
October 28, 2016
Unlike other online purchases, my plants from The Grower's Exchange arrived well-packaged, hydrated, and healthy. I had to plant them immediately as I was leaving town the next day. When I got back, they were all in beautiful condition and have continued to grow very nicely. The Grower's Exchange will now be my go-to place for online purchases!
Positive raiem
Greeneville, TN
October 28, 2016
I have ordered twice. One was mint plants and the last one was Sweet Woodruff. Absolutely beautiful plants. Packaged extremely well. The plants were large and healthy. After planting, all are doing well. This is the best experience I have had ordering plants online.
I'll be back in the future.
Positive Dracena
Walnut Creek, CA
October 28, 2016
I ordered plants I could find no where else, they were shipped in great condition and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company.
Negative Katibet
Cambridge, MA
October 7, 2016
I have purchased multiple lavender plants over the past year. They arrive looking great but many (half of the most recent order) die, despite every careful care.
Company representative comment on October 8, 2016:
On Oct 8, 2016 10:37 AM, The Growers Exchange (aka The Grower\'s Exchange) responded with:

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with our lavenders, and are anxious to figure out what is happening AND resolve the issues. Could you please send us an email and include the order number, we'll get right on this ~ again, we are not in the business of upsetting customers and we want you to have SUCCESS with our plants!!

info@thegrowers-exchange.com

Co-Founder, The Growers Exchange

Positive debles
Tulsa, OK
June 9, 2016
I just received my first order from this company today.
Our temps are already in the 90's so I was concerned that I'd receive cooked or dead plants.
I did pay extra for faster shipping which is something I always do when ordering live plants.
I ordered 2 lovage plants and 2 yarrow plants.
They were delivered in great condition!
They were very easy to remove from the box and all of the plants had substantial roots.
I gave them a quick soak in the sink before planting the 2 yarrow plants and one of the lovage plants. The other lovage plant is a gift for a friend.
It wasn't easy to find lovage plants which is how I found this company, but I will order from them again in the future.
Positive thatusernamehas
Warrenville, SC
May 19, 2016
good selection of herbs and native stuff especially for bees and butterflies. plants arrive in good condintion- nice packaging.
Positive Bashfulnga
Gordon, GA
May 18, 2016
The plants I ordered from The Growers Exchange arrived a little over a week after ordering. Never having had good luck in the past with mail order plants, I was a little worried but optimistic to say the least. My plants arrived looking like they had just been placed in the box! I am VERY pleased with this company and will definitely be ordering from them again! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality potted herb plants!
Positive weasel23
Elma, WA (Zone 8a)
May 11, 2016
When I first got my herb plants, they didn't look so hot. They were well packaged, but pretty tiny and kinda feeble looking. The included information said they might be dormant, so rather than contact the company, I figured I'd stick them in my garden and give them a chance.

It's been about a month and the plants look so so much better! They have grown a ton, and look pretty robust. Most of the plants are probably at least five times the size they were on arrival.The two comfrey plants, which barely had a leaf between them when I got them, are now hardy looking rosettes. It's been overly hot and dry here and my soil is pretty cruddy and sandy, so they must have been pretty strong plants. If they die now, it's on me!

I wasn't so happy with the way the plants looked when they arrived, but I am very happy with them now. I would definitely order from Grower's Exchange again, especially since they carry so many very hard to find herbs.
Positive LeonaNell
Haddonfield, NJ
May 7, 2016
I stumbled on the Growers Exchange a few years back on a Google search...so happy I did. Not only do they have a very good selection of herbs that I adore, the plants arriving are healthy and ready for planting.

I was especially impressed by the careful way the plants are packaged for shipping. They remain secure in their own spots, and very rarely have any broken or damaged leaves. I have purchased plants from other places that just toss the plants in a bag or box and ship. I value the care Growers Exchange takes in shipping my "babies".

One plant in particular I have come to love is the "Holy Basil". The aroma is just so different and unique. Many times, when not picking the leaves to use, I just gently brush my hand across the leaves to release the scent. Makes me happy!

I recently purchased the flower press...love it! The flowers pressed stay true to color and are like precious rice paper when they complete.

Will continue to be a loyal Growers Exchange customer.
Positive StephenR
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
April 24, 2016
I am enjoying my third year growing plants from The Grower's Exchange. I am very satisfied with the quality and service I have received.
Positive Georgia57
Woodbury, GA (Zone 8a)
March 21, 2016
Posted on March 17, 2016, updated March 21, 2016
I just received my order of 10 herb plants this afternoon and could not believe that I paid this much money for these plants. 3 of them were in decent shape; the other 7 had broken leaves, were coming out of their pots, squished due to the way they were packed. They were so small (even with the top of the pot or just barely over it) that they looked like they had been shoved in the box and pushed up against the cardboard. The French Tarragon is so small it\'s about the size of a quarter/half dollar. My comfrey is sideways and has only 1 leaf since all the others were broken off. Both the hyssop and the roman chamomile have yellow leaves and were squished. The Tagetes is wilted, dry (though soil is wet) and looks like something off the 50 cent clearance rack at the end of the gardening season. The Borage also has broken leaves and looks very sad sitting there with its 1 leaf.
The Anise Hyssop is the only thing that looks decent. The German Chamomile and the Lemongrass are passable although I certainly wouldn\'t have paid the price I paid Grower\'s Exchange if I was buying locally. Actually wouldn\'t have bought them if I was buying locally and they looked like my shipment of plants.
It\'s very disheartening to wait 2 months from the time I placed my order (which I understand that they can\'t ship until weather permits); however, this has been a total waste of money.
As soon as I opened the box, got the plants out, and saw how small and damaged they were I called The Grower\'s Exchange but they were already closed. However, I did leave a message and hope they will make this situation right. Incidentally, the box arrived in perfect condition from UPS so it was not their fault for the condition of the plants.
So disappointed - and pissed off - in Georgia.
On March 21st, 2016, Georgia57 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

UPDATE: I received a call from Cathy on Friday morning at The Grower's Exchange regarding the message I left them Thursday afternoon. I took photos and sent them Saturday. On Monday I spoke with Kenan who apologized for the ordeal I went through, and stated she would do what was necessary (refund or replacement) to make me happy as they stand behind their shipments and they want their customers to be satisfied.
Although my plants were damaged as I wrote in my original comments, I am changing my rating from Negative to Positive simply on the fact that their customer service is excellent, and in speaking with Kenan (co-founder) she was very easy to talk to and I could tell very sincere in her concern that this situation be made right.
Shortly after we got off the phone I received an email with an apology and another email regarding how they were rectifying my situation as I had asked.
I must say that the Anise Hyssop they sent is absolutely beautiful.
Positive rippleintime
February 3, 2016
I have been a customer of The Grower's Exchange for over ten years now. I have never been unhappy with the products received. They are always large and healthy plants.

Their selection of herbs is excellent and would highly
recommend them to anyone considering buying annual or
perennial herbs.

Positive locoadele
Embudo, NM
November 3, 2015
I ordered 8 herb plants to replace some that were tired from summer production. The shipment was timed so there was not a weekend involved, which would have lengthened time in transit. The order was delivered on the date specified. Everything was in great condition. Grower's Exchange packaging is excellent. The plants were well rooted and well grown. (I already used some of the sage.) They responded well to next-day repotting. They are now housed for the winter in my little herb garden/greenhouse. I am pleased to know they will be part of my meals for the next months.
Positive wbird
Fort Lauderdale, FL
November 2, 2015
I have been ordering from The Growers Exchange for a few years. Plants arrive healthy and are packaged perfectly each in there own section of the box and plastic neatly around the pot so the soil stays in place.
The majority of what I order I cannot find locally, I was happy to find a mail order company that had exactly what I was looking for and one that took care in there packaging.
Positive jennygen
Hendersonville, TN
October 29, 2015
I have shopped the Grower's Exchange several times. The plants are healthy and hearty and arrive quickly and packed well. The communications from Growers exchange are helpful and prompt. I love being able to get healthy unusual herbs in such great shape.

I will continue to shop Grower's Exchange in the future and highly recommend them.
Positive Frannieve
Lady Lake, FL
October 29, 2015
My experience with Growers Exchange has been wonderful. The herbs that I ordered came well packaged and in excellent condition. They are thriving after 3 weeks of adjustment to our central Florida climate. The quality of the herbs was exactly what I was looking for. I sent a comment to customer service and received a reply the next day. They are my go-to site for wonderful herbs.
Positive JanePM
Wetumpka, AL
October 29, 2015
I have placed several orders with this company and have been very pleased each time. The plants have arrived in robust condition. The packaging is wonderful and designed to make sure that the plants arrive in great condition with no damage. Plants arrive at correct planting time for my area and are hardy and healthy. I could not be more delighted.
Positive rl511
Navarre, FL
October 29, 2015
I recently rented a house in a wooded area and want to control insects organically. My first experience with Growers Exchange was easy and pleasant with a heaping of sound advice on planting my Lemon Grass plants. I highly recommend Growers Exchange, healthy plants, well packed and fast shipping.
Positive Foodlover
Bellingham, WA
October 29, 2015
It's a fun site to find and learn pretty much anything you want to for your yard and garden.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]