The scoop on 'McGlauflin's Perennials'

McGlauflin's Perennials

213 Ridge Rd.(Rt. #9)
Lisbon Falls, Maine 04252 (United States)

Visit McGlauflin's Perennials at:

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive KimsChocolate
Tallmadge, OH
June 11, 2011
I ordered about a half dozen peonies from McGlauflin's. They arrived quickly and were high quality plants! I was disappointed, I went to order more, and could not load the website? It looks like it has been discontinued...I also sent a message and have not heard back. Does anyone know if they are having problems with their website? Thank you?
Positive bryana
Albany, NY
November 11, 2010
I ordered several peonies from McGlauflins. They were average sized roots but healthy and inexpensive compared to other companies.
Positive dancingbear27
Elba, NY (Zone 6a)
August 25, 2010
This was my first time ordering with them. Received very healthy plugs with great root systems. Shipped out quickly. Would definitely order from them again!
Positive sayhi2jane
Windermere, FL
June 24, 2010
Posted on June 24, 2010, updated June 24, 2010
Posted on June 12, 2010, updated June 24, 2010
WOW!!!! I wish i would have found you guys sooner just received my first order of echinacea plugs they look great. What a wonderful selection i immediately ordered again if you love rare echinacea this is the place for you.
On June 24th, 2010, sayhi2jane added the following:

Just received my next order of coneflowers every single one was in perfect shape. The packing is excellent and the prices are great there are already new coneflowers since i received my last ones guess i will be ordering these also. The first order is growing like crazy. love this place!!
On June 24th, 2010, sayhi2jane added the following:

Positive SusieR
Springfield, IL (Zone 6a)
May 31, 2010
Yeah, Warren! The plants arrived and all but one look great! The phlox have such AMAZING roots on them! All are in a little water and Superthrive and we'll see how they do once planted. I'll try to remember to update once they are in the ground and have a chance to grow a bit.
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
April 21, 2010
So very, very pleased when I received my box of Echeania plugs today! Wonderful size. Delighted with the prices, particularly with some I couldn't find around here and were selling for three times the price from the 'big guys'.

Thanks so much Warren for the great communication, plants, packing and prompt shipping! I will be back.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
April 21, 2010
The echinacea plants I received look wonderful! They are larger than expected with healthy roots. The plants were clearly labeled and carefully wrapped to travel well. The whole transaction was very smooth and communication was great. Thanks Warren!
Positive meplant
kelso, WA (Zone 8a)
April 17, 2010
Two thumbs up for THIS company....This was my first order and the plants are amazing!!...For plugs, they are a GREAT size and SO healthy...The customer service was the best...I will definetly order from this company again!!...Thanks Warren :)
Positive stormyla
Norristown, PA (Zone 6b)
September 27, 2009
I made a puchase of a number of new Echinacea Cultivars from this company on Ebay. The price was very attractive. The shipping fees were very reasonable. The plants arrived quickly and communications were very good. The plants were much larger than I expected and very healthy. I will definitely look to purchase more plants from this company.
Positive Bareroots
Redding, CA (Zone 8b)
September 15, 2009
A very positive experience! I wanted some of the new Echinacea varieties and not having any went on a search when I ran across the classified ad from McGlauflin's and ordered several. I was very happy with the order from beginning to end and I am a very picky plant purchaser. I made a change to the order without any problem and the plants were shipped promptly with lots of nice healthy roots and good size. Thank you so much!
Positive kyle72
Cumberland, MD
September 4, 2009
I Have had a very positive experience and have ordered several echinacea plant's from this company and they arrived packed nicely and was healthy plant's! I would recommend this company and will order from them again !

Tony
Positive michael6725
New Milford, CT
August 15, 2009
I was so glad that I found this company! Warren was fantastic prior to my order, answering all of my questions, and even providing photos of his stock. The plants were shipped lightening fast and arrived VERY well packed, with large, healthy root systems. I will not hesitate to order more from him, and am already planning my next order. Thanks for the fantastic plants!
Positive echinaceamaniac
(Clint) Medina, TN (Zone 7b)
June 9, 2009
I have had positive experiences with this company. I had one order which had a problem with the shipping. They were very responsive and seemed glad to hear my feedback. I would definitely recommend them.

They have many of the newer Echinaceas at very good prices too.
On August 13th, 2009, echinaceamaniac added the following:

I just received another order and the plants look great. I'm glad I discovered McGlauflin's Perennials this year! Their price is half what some companies charge for smaller plants.
Positive loveblossoms
CA
United States (Zone 8b)
March 3, 2009
Warren McGlauflin is one first-rate gardener and business man! I purchased a Pink Hawaiian Coral peony from him (McGlauflin's Perennials) back in the Fall of 08. My peony arrived beautifully packaged, was super healthy and hardy, and included the most helpful instructions regarding how to care for my new peony plant. To-date, my peony is doing AMAZING. It sprung up only 3-4 months after I planted it and I continue to be in awe of its growth, health and resilience. Although I am still a newby gardener with little experience and a ton of questions, Warren has been exceptional in answering all of them and is extremely prompt and personable in responding to all my emails. Warren, your expertise, care, and customer service are GOLDEN. My plant is still in excellent shape and I couldn't recommend a better place to purchase top quality perennial plants! Thanks so much, Warren! I look forward to purchasing from you again and I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to others. God bless you!
Positive WinterStinks
Peabody, MA
May 21, 2008
I bought 4 different varieties of Echinaceas off Ebay, I used Ebay as the prices were cheaper than from their website. The plants arrived promptly, packaged carefully and were healthy looking. A couple of them are a little smaller than I had hoped but hopefully they will grow nicely with time.
On June 23rd, 2008, WinterStinks added the following:

As an update of the 4 Echinaceas 3 are doing nicely, one the tiniest of the bunch has vansihed and died away.
Positive steveandaudrey
Poquoson, VA
June 17, 2007
Our daughter sent us a gift tree Paeony and two Echinaceas. The shipment of large healthy plants came to our Virginia garden, well-packed in a USPS mailer, with each pot sealed and protected in the sturdy mailing tube-carton. Unusual and hard-to-find plants from a company that is proud of their reputation for growing quality merchandise. We plan to order from McGlauflin Perennials again.
Positive EllenWF
New Gloucester, ME
April 30, 2006
This is a small home business with some very interesting new perennial varieties and some annuals. I would definitely go back & recommend it to friends.
Positive epperly3
Hinton, OK (Zone 7a)
April 16, 2006
I purchased from these folks last year on E-Bay. They were wonderful to deal with. If you love Echinacea like I do they're the super store. They carry many varities of perennials but they're coneflowers are to die for. I love the selection, prices and there service is GREAT which in this day and time is hard to find. I have been extremely pleased with every transaction I've had with them. Plants are well packaged for shipment and when they arrive you'll find large healthy plants rather than those tiny sprigs some companies send you. I've got several more on order for this year and can't wait to receive them. I notice I'm the first to leave feedback for these folks ~ check them out guys ~ you won't be disappointed.