The scoop on 'Semillas La Palma'

Semillas La Palma

Comments:

Positive kaskaskia1
New Athens, IL
October 14, 2014
Excellent service. Received order in only 8 days. They have great selection, ordering is easy using Paypal. Highly recommend this company.
Positive dlaurence
Richmond, MO (Zone 5a)
August 2, 2014
Paid for seeds July 23. Received seeds August 1 in a padded envelope from Spain!
Negative buteos
Branchport, NY
April 11, 2014
I ordered seeds for the first time from this vendor. After waiting a month and not receiving anything, not even an email, I went to Paypal, and asked the vendor where the seeds were. I received a not so nice reply. I replied stating I should have received the seeds by now. I question why someone would get upset by an inquiry. I received a second rude reply and then I filed a claim with PayPal. Shortly after I did that, I received this email:
"Could be fraud, your early reclamation.
Shipments from Spain to USA take some time.
You will be blocked livelong from ordering and Iīll inform my friends at other pepper seed shops not to sell something to you!"

Even if the seed order was lost somehow, I don't think this is the correct way to respond to a customer. This is the first time I've had to file a claim with PayPal.
Company representative comment on April 12, 2014:
On Apr 12, 2014 4:09 AM, Semillas La Palma responded with:

The customer payed March 21th and seeds were sent March 21th. He got a shipment info, but claims never received this.

Then without contacting us, he went to Paypal to get his money back with the comment "Too late to plant!?"

3 weeks have passed since his order and not a month, and we have comunicated in our shipment info that it may take 3 weeks to receive.
So far all shipments to USA have received, but some took even longer than 3 weeks due to USDA inspection and whatever reasons.
If a "customer" claims Paypal money back on a shipment sent and doesnīt contact us before via customer service email he is banned from our shop livelong!
Itīs our good right to suppose cheating in that case.

Peter
Semillas La Palma

Positive Wustenfuchs
Morgan Hill, CA (Zone 9a)
March 17, 2013
One of the best pepper seed sources I've found on the internet. Very very reasonable prices, fantastic selection and super fast shipping (I placed an order with a company here in the States at the same time I ordered from Semillas La Palma and received the seeds from Spain days before my US order arrived!). I highly recommend this company.
Positive Rupicola
Turku
Finland
February 26, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012, updated February 26, 2012
Service was polite and the delivery was fast. There was not very many seeds in a packet but the price is very reasonable.
And the most important thing: the seeds germinate 99%.
The only thing I'd like otherwise is that the sites don't cover as much information in English as in German. So it is wise to look both.
On February 26th, 2012, Rupicola added the following:

I'm sure to re-order from Peter.
Positive BearKerr
Bristol
United Kingdom
January 6, 2012
Ordered the seeds and asked to swap 2 of the kinds that were on the non-english website.

This was no problem and have received my order today all completely correct.

Super quick delivery time and very reasonable prices for chilli seeds which are very hard to find.

Will defo be using again next year, thanks Peter.

Kevin