The scoop on 'Bonsai By the Monastery'

Bonsai By the Monastery

2625 Hwy. 212 SW
Conyers, Georgia 30094-4404 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-778-7687

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive CatladyDane
Orlando, FL (Zone 10a)
April 23, 2011
I'd been searching for tools, especially a concave cutter, since I took a class & started my first bonsai a year ago. I found exactly what I wanted in the size I wanted at reasonable price. Their selection is excellent. The quality is excellent. They were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I ordered on the weekend and they arrived by Wednesday - so fast! I love the fact that shipping cost is actual. So many places charge based on purchase price, no matter how lightweight the item, and that can get expensive when you purchase quality. I'm also thrilled that they carry planting media; now it won't be a challenge when it's time to repot or start another tree.
Positive toolbox8
Moscow, ID
April 8, 2009
Ordered a few times and they have been wonderful. All there pots are well packaged. Great place and is one of my favorite online retailors.
Positive bagel_k
Central, NJ (Zone 6b)
September 29, 2007
I ordered several pots from them and I am very happy with my order. It is hard to find small (like 3-5in) ceramic pots or shallow pots in big stores, and I was very glad to find such large selection on their site of different sizes, shapes and colors. They have very nice japanese pots, both glazed and unglazed at very reasonable prices, though they also have some rather expensive ones too. They also sell mica pots. The shipping was fast, and shipping fee was reasonable. I will order again.
Positive IndoorGardner
Falls Church, VA (Zone 7a)
November 2, 2006
This site and there products are wonderful. I just placed my second order from them. The great thing about them is they have POTS!!! I mean lots and lots of pots. They have tools and soil and so much more. The only thing I don't like is the fact you have to wait 24 hours to find out what you shipping cost will be. The good thing is they only charge you what UPS charges them. So it works out.
There prices are great also. If you are new to bonsai, like me, you will love the books they have as well as the prices. I recommend this place for anyone who loves Bonsai. Make sure you ask for the catalog. It's easier to decide on the pots from the catalog because they have such a large selection.