The scoop on 'Web Walkway'

Web Walkway

3121 12th Ave
Coralville, Iowa 52241 (United States)

Visit Web Walkway at:

Comments:

Positive ic_conifers
Iowa City, IA (Zone 5a)
May 12, 2008
Fantastic experience! Excellent plants and prices, huge selection. I work nearby and stopped there to pick up daylilies for my yard and for my mother in-law. I was very happy with the plants I received and plan to purchase many more items from Linda in the future. I already hooked two people at work as well!
Positive flowergazer88
Cedar Falls, IA
July 6, 2007
When I found her site on the web I had a friend call and save a hosta I had been drooling after for some time , she held the plant for a complete stranger and stayed home so I could get the plant that same day.I was impressed with not only her hosta's,( of course I bought more) but her friendly personality and of course her Hosta Gardens. Thank heavens she even let me use her bathroom because I was so excited I would let my friend stop along the way. I then placed another order and had my sister pick it up for me and the plants were of course great. I will be back.
Positive newtohosta
Clinton, OH
July 26, 2006
I saw Webwalkway mentioned on a gardening forum, so thought I'd check out their website and see also if they had any feedback here. I then decided to place an order with them. Linda was very nice to communicate with. She always answered my emails promptly and with her help I picked several hostas to order that she said were still looking good in mid July. I asked her to email me and let me know when they would be shipped so I could be on the lookout for them , and she did. They arrived in two days and looked fantastic! Beautiful hostas and a nice little bonus one to boot. I promptly emailed her back to let her know they arrived and in good condition.
I'll be adding webwalkway to my list of online places that I would definitely order from again!
Thanks Linda! :)
On June 17th, 2007, newtohosta added the following:

I just received another order from Web Walkway and I am very please with the plants I received. Again....a bonus hosta was sent and Linda was very honest with me about what plants were looking good and which weren't. Good communication! I'm sure I will be ordering from Linda again in the future. :-)
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
June 1, 2006
I highly recommend buying hostas from Web Walkway. The prices are very competitive and they have some rare and unusual selections for the collector. The customer service is excellent and the plants are nice and large with healthy root systems. Linda even included a bonus plant! A great experience all around.
Positive aimee_in_mo
Saint Louis, MO
May 29, 2006
This is my second year receiving plants from Linda at Web Walkway. Each time she has impressed me with her kindness, knowledge, and wonderful plants she packs so carefully. An example of her excellent customer care is that last year when she was done selling she still took the time to fill an order for hosta's I decided I could not live without :)