The scoop on 'Lilyseeds.com (Ribbon Nursery)'

Lilyseeds.com (Ribbon Nursery)

Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Negative g_whizz
rosetta TASMANIA
Australia
October 21, 2009
ordered many seeds and waited......and waited......and waited.sent an email to ask where they were.....and waited.....and waited.sent a second email,waited and then my paypal account was credited from ribbon nursery....dont waste time looking the website
Negative crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
October 12, 2007
On August 13th I ordered and paid for 2 packets of lily seeds from Lilyseeds.com (Ribbon Nursery) via their website.

On September 6th I wrote an email requiring if my order has been mailed out yet?
Reply was given 3 days later stating that my seeds will be sent out Monday.

Be that as it may, still no seeds by October 2nd, therefore I wrote another email to David Sims that I had still not received my seeds asking what the hold up was and if the seeds were not sent out yet to please disregard the order and refund my Paypal.

On October 10th my Paypal was credited with no explanation or sorry reply whatsoever.

Will I order again from this company? Not in a million years!
Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
December 20, 2005
Seeds were dispatched promptly, and a bonus packet of seeds was included. Interesting selection of lily seed.
On March 27th, 2006, nevadagdn added the following:

I've got germination of the Trumpet Lily Hybrid seeds! This is good.