The scoop on 'Circle H Growers'

Circle H Growers

604 Mitchell St
Deer Lodge, Montana 59722 (United States)

Visit Circle H Growers at:

Comments:

Positive orchidannie
Lansing, MI
June 4, 2009
My order was shipped promptly and exactly as requested. Top growth was healthy and plants were well rooted without being pot bound. Once planted, they responded well and showed no ill effects from being shipped across the country. Would order from this company again anytime.
Positive LilasLilies
Baldwin, WI
May 26, 2009
I love this company. Not only did I receive my plants in Excellent condition, they were shipped in a very timely fashion, I was notified of the shipping and sent tracking information.
Further, I signed up for their newsletter which I sent a response to with some questions. I recieved a personal email back within a few days. The level of customer service that this company offers combined with the high quality of their plants is something that other companies should strive for. I am very impressed and will recommend this company to all of my friends and family.
Positive Ren37
Lewes, DE (Zone 7b)
May 18, 2008
I have had a wonderful experience with this company already and I havenít even received a plant from then yet!

I was looking to buy some Cornus sanguinea ĎArtic Suní and was calling a few internet nurseries to check on their size. When it came time to call Circle H, I was pleasantly surprised when they actually answered the phone on the first try (anyone who has dealt with an internet nursery before knows how rare this is!). When I asked my question about the Cornus, the gentleman who answered the phone actually took the phone out to look at the plants while he spoke with me! It was then that he explained that Montana had had a rough time getting Spring to set in this year that they while they had the plants in stock, they hadnít leafed out yet and he wasnít comfortable sending them out to customers for another few weeks. When I asked why, he explained that he only sends the best looking plants to his customers and that the Cornus were not quite up to his standards yet. When I told him how refreshing that was to hear, he then went on to say that he has had to do this with some other plants this year as well but that he would prefer to sell less plants and have every customer completely happy with their purchase rather than selling more plants and his customerís satisfaction questionable. I then asked who I was speaking with and was floored to find out that this whole time I had been talking with Ed, the owner of Circle H. Needless to say I am VERY impressed that on a busy nursery day (Saturday morning during the Spring) that the owner of this company actually took the time to field my call and go out and look at the plants and really provide me with excellent customer service! I will be buying my Cornus from Circle H in a few weeks and will continue to support this amazing home-grown company (their great selection and outstanding website doesnít hurt either!).

OUTSTANDING SERVICE & AMAZING SELECTION - CHECK OUT THIS NURSERY!