The scoop on 'BarDavo Orchids'

BarDavo Orchids

3940 Garland Street
Mulberry, Florida 33860-9339 (United States)

Comments:

Positive sniderj2
Morristown, TN
May 27, 2009
I have purchased at least 5 mini/compact cattleyas from this company over the past year or two. All were well packed, arrived quickly. Every plant was healthy and has grown very well for me. Will purchase from this company again without reservation. Quality orchids at a reasonable price!
Positive timbers
Vallejo, CA
May 2, 2009
Bought an Epidendrum from them on ebay. Very quick shipping and well packaged. The plant I received was huge with two blooming spikes. Would definitely buy from them again!
Positive GrowinEngrGirl
Pocatello, ID (Zone 5a)
January 6, 2009
I bought 2 cattleya hybrids from them via ebay. Both were advertised as blooming sized plants. One plant was in flower within a month of receiving it. Both were very healthy, and both are sending up new growth at an alarming rate. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would buy from them again without question.
Positive kate40541
Bradenton, FL (Zone 10a)
July 24, 2007
Very fast shipment and packed very well. My orchid is beautiful, big and healthy. Will I buy from them again? Absolutely!
Positive chipsterdoodle
Citrus Heights, CA
February 8, 2006
Excellent service and healthy orchids too! On 2/4/06 I emailed Bardavo about 2 separate ebay autions that had ended but I hadn't gotten around to bid on. I emailed Bardavo through ebay and Barbara, the owner helped me to figure out which ones I wanted. Well, today is 2/8/06 and I have two beautiful orchid plants. I will absolutely buy from them again.
Positive fisx
Wilson, WY
December 22, 2005
From time to time they list some exceptional awarded mericlones on their Ebay auctions. Often these are difficult to obtain crosses [mostly in the Cattleya alliance]. The plants are superb, mature, blooming size, and previously bloomed. Some are overgrown in 4" and 6" pots. Whatever cultural methods they use to grow their orchids along from seedlings is simply amazing.You will not see many healthier or better rooted plants. Their shipping is fast, and packaging great. Check this place out especially if you like Cattleya primary and intergeneric crosses - especially Bc.'s, Slc's, and Lc's.