The scoop on 'Freshops'

Freshops

36180 Kings Valley Hwy.
Philomath, Oregon 97370 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-460-6925

Comments:

Negative Gverg
Essex, MA
April 13, 2011
Ordered 4 different types of rizomes from Freshops.
Shorted 1 Magnum and 1 Chinook. After three weeks of assurance that the two missing from the order had been shipped I still have yet to receive them.
I have not had a good experience dealing with this company.
Glad I did not place my whole order with them,can only imagine how badly the could have screwed up a larger order.
Positive lilyjen
Jacksonville, OR
April 13, 2008
I ordered 5 different hop rhizomes from freshops. Every one of them was very large and in great shape! Fast shipping, great prices, nice website. I will order from them again.
Positive Attrill
Chicago, IL
April 17, 2006
My order for hop rhizomes arrived in les than a week - and they were in great shape when they arrived. I've had bad luck ordering hop rhizomes in the past, but I will order from them again.