The scoop on 'Forevergreen™'

Forevergreen™

19974 12 Avenue
Langley, British Columbia V2Z 1W3 (Canada)

No positives

Comments:

Negative gr8rrealtcare
langley
Canada
May 4, 2012
I am a residential property manager. I found forever green on a trades website and called them for a quote. I louis called me and after seeing one of our properties agreed to cut our acreage lawn and edging. This is where the service got weird..they wanted to be paid ..in full on a credit card in advance!..I agreed to meet BEFORE the job at the worksite and pay in cash. This was also strange but I needed it done. He never showed up and when I called he said he came and left? I would be very careful of anyone who wants to be prepaid. We have many acreages..buildings and home in langley, surrey, burnaby, and vancouver and will never deal with this company again!