The scoop on 'HydroWarehouse Online Superstore'

HydroWarehouse Online Superstore

PO BOX 811
Hazel Park, Michigan 48030 (United States)

Phone: 248-709-1375

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on September 2, 2009:
We have a tremendous selection of hydroponic supplies and gear available at low prices. Stop buy and shop with us today!

Comments:

Positive shihtzu42
Youngstown, OH
October 30, 2008
I had ordered flourescent fixtures, and was informed that the item was backordered. The young woman was kind enough to keep me updated as to the status of the order. She credited my account after indicating she had spoken to the manufacturer and the item was still backordered. Very nice and informative, I appreciated the great customer service. Thankyou again.
Positive turtle_girl
Westminster, MD (Zone 6b)
February 13, 2007
This was a great company to work with! Their customer service rep returned my call the next day and they shipped my order within the hour! My equipment arrived two days later, a little worse for wear, but everything worked fine.

Pros:
lowest prices, friendly service, fast shipping, great selection, user-friendly website

Cons:
shipping seemed expensive, inadequate packaging, doesn't include phone number or address on website, only email

Note to company:
include more contact, company, and policy information on your website...otherwise, your site will look like a scam to most people. I would not have ordered with you had i not found your number on Garden Watchdog...and gotten a call back.
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
January 14, 2006
After searching online, I found this company to have the lowest price for a 20" x 20" seedling heat mat. My emails were answered promptly and the order was shipped out promptly. One item was sent in error. I emailed them and the replacement was shipped the next day. I would highly recommend this company for their prompt and courteous service.
Positive begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA (Zone 9a)
December 24, 2005
I ordered grow lights and heated propagation mats. The order shipped within 24 hours and I had my goodies on my doorstep within one week. Well packed and prompt, can't beat that!
They have a very nice selection of lights, in fact the lights I was looking for I was having trouble finding elsewhere.