The scoop on 'SimplyPlanters.com'

SimplyPlanters.com

12000 I Street, Suite 20-200
Omaha, Nebraska 68137 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-971-4269

This company is affiliated with NetShops, Inc.

Comments:

Positive kentstar
Ravenna, OH (Zone 5b)
August 28, 2010
I ordered the moderna urn planter in natural. It is a very nice looking planter. It has a more rounded look like a fishbowl planter, and is like a limestone grey color. I am actually going to make a water fountain out of it in spring. Should look nice I think!
The shipping and the communication was excellent! Fast shipping! Was to my door in two days!
They were great at emailing me at every step of the way.
Bottom line is they seem to be a great company to purchase planters. They are a little pricey, but the sizes and quality can't be found anywhere locally.
Positive Evilchicken
Bernardsville, NJ (Zone 6a)
July 25, 2009
I will definitely shop there again. Received my stuff fast. It looks great. Their website is a pleasure to use with a zoom feature on the photos so you can get as good a look as possible without actually being there -- really cool! They've got the feedback/rating feature on their items (like the one Amazon.com has) so you know what other people think about something before buying it. Love that!