The scoop on 'Anderson Iris Gardens'

Anderson Iris Gardens

22179 Keather Ave. N
Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025-8925 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive fatcatartstudio
Minneapolis, MN
June 21, 2008
Anderson Iris Gardens is a place that I always try to go each year when the blooms are at their peak. I have take family and friends to see the acres of flowers. They have not only gorgeous Iris, but peonies, poppies, as well as water iris. I would recommend buying the guidebook so that you can walk through the plants and make notes as you go so that if you want to purchase anything, you can easily find your favorites. I have purchased iris here more than one occasion and it was easy, fun and best of all, the plants are incredible when they bloom at home! I have a couple photos posted under "fatcatartstudio" just taken this week of Iris purchased at their gardens. I would say this is a place not to miss right now. If you want to contact them, their line is 651-433-5268. They are currently in full bloom and open 9AM to 6PM. Take a trip to Forest Lake, MN - you'll love it!
Positive maryarneson
Minneapolis, MN (Zone 4b)
January 1, 2002
I've been buying irises, peonies, and daylilies from Anderson's Iris Gardens for years, always going through their beautiful display beds and choosing the plants, then picking them up in August. They have been reasonably priced, helpful, and pleasant, and the plants are of excellent quality.
Positive sharongehrma
July 1, 1998
I visited the Anderson Iris Gardens this spring. It was wonderful; my only wish was that I could have stayed on as a resident. The plants were gorgeous and the people are extremely helpful. I purchased bulbs from them and after receiving them in the mail had several questions, all I did was pick up the phone and they were very kind in answering all my questions. Take a trip - it's great.
Positive shiznitt
May 1, 1998
In the fall of 97 my husband and I purchased about 40 irises from Anderson Iris Gardens. As novice iris growers we were unsure of what to buy or how to plant them. The woman who owns and operates the gardens spent a huge amount of time helping us. She also helped us choose peonies and explained how to plant them. It's now May 1, 1998 and the irises and peonies have started to emerge from their frozen winter homes (we live in Minnesota) and I am happy to say they are all alive and extremely healthy. For helpful information and quality plants I strongly recommend Anderson Iris Gardens. As very happy customers we will be back this fall to purchase more. Also, if you have a chance to visit the gardens - do it. To see acres of iris in bloom at one time is beautiful and the size of her mature peony bushes is amazing.