The scoop on 'Cascade Carnivores'

Cascade Carnivores

Cascade Carnivores has 34 products listed in PlantScout.

13340 SE 79th PL
Newcastle, Washington 98059 (United States)

Phone: 425-351-5967

Comments:

Positive Pallas1
Williamstown, NJ
January 21, 2013
What a great experience!

I wanted to surprise my partner with a nice Darlingtonia californica for his carnivorous collection. The site labelled it 'medium', what arrived was far more than I could have expected. Large, beautifully grown, well wrapped and protected. We really couldn't have asked for more.

The customer service was awesome. Ron's emails were concise and informative, and helped me make sure I didn't miss the delivery. Looking forward to future shopping opportunities.

Definitely a great merchant and site.
Positive FoxOfTheRose
Lacey's Spring , AL (Zone 7a)
December 15, 2011
I ordered several pinguicula from this company, and they all arrived healthy and intact. I would recommend this vendor to anyone interested in the hobby.
Positive sanguinelli
Spring Valley, CA
July 6, 2011
Ordered five pings from Cascade Carnivores and all were healthy and shipping was top notch.
Positive nepenthes_guy
Reno, NV
August 26, 2010
awesome plants, awesome prices, and awesome selection!
i am 10 going on to 11 and have to say that the nepenthes ovata i ordered from cascade carnivores really got me hooked on carnivorous plants! i love this website
Positive Fladruid
Jacksonville, FL
November 12, 2009
Great choices of Pinguiculas. Bare rooted plants arrived well packed and in good shape. Everybody has adapted well to transplanting so I'm happy.
Positive fernman23
HENDERSON, NV (Zone 9a)
March 23, 2009
As a new customer to the company and a 'newbie' to this specific type of plants I had many questions which were answered in a quick and friendly manner by Ron. I would shop at the nursery again...
Positive gardenlemur
Pittsburgh, PA
October 9, 2008
I am the proud new owner of some very healthy venus flytraps thanks to Ron at Cascade Carnivores. They were promptly delivered and perfectly packaged. He offered great communication throughout, including quick responses to the questions I posed before ordering. I highly recommend this company.
Positive Keyring
DC metro, VA (Zone 7b)
July 12, 2007
Just got some pings and I'm very happy with them. I placed the order through their website and everything went smoothly.
Positive philcula
Morgan Hill, CA (Zone 10a)
August 7, 2006
Absolutely one of the best in the business....and I've dealt with them all! Ron is one of the most thorough and caring individuals around. His prices are excellent and the product arrives superbly packed and in the most excellent health. He kept me up to date on my order status on an almost daily basis and even followed up with me when the PO made an error in delivery. I highly reccomend Cascade Carnivores and would purchase from them again with complete confidence. They truly really do care about their products and even more so...their customers!
Positive aprilwillis
Missouri City, TX (Zone 9a)
June 21, 2006
Kept me updated on order status, plants arrived in record time and in great shape!
Positive mwnakamichi
Issaquah, WA
February 28, 2006
Absolutely fantastic experience. Great communication with owner who took a lot of time to explain different plants, and their differences. Exceptional help in giving information about type of soil to use and the ratios of the mixture of items comprising the soil. Exceptionally fast delivery!!!! A great experience!!!