The scoop on 'Naturally Native Nursery'

Naturally Native Nursery

Naturally Native Nursery has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

13737 St. Rt. 582
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402 (United States)

Phone: (419) 833-2020
Fax: (419) 833-2022

Company Comment, posted on February 3, 2011:
Naturally Native Nursery provides only native plants to the Midwest. We have been in business since 2001 and supply homeowners, parks, cities, federal properties, land conservancies and schools with over 200 species of native plants and seeds. Focusing on rain gardens, storm water management, natural area restoration, native landscaping and managing for pollinators, we have experienced staff at our retail/wholesale nursery. We are a strictly organic and green business!

Comments:

Positive memays
Atlanta, GA (Zone 7b)
October 14, 2014
I recently ordered 2 prunus serotina for fall planting. I was able to order online, order confirmed, plants mailed timely, well packed with instructions. The trees were in a plastic bag with soil, bare root style but they were securely packed. I will monitor trees an update at a later time but so far so good.
Negative enviroplanter
Ambler, PA (Zone 5b)
September 5, 2014
Posted on September 3, 2014, updated September 5, 2014
In response to jackrat\'s comment, they do now use PayPal. I\'ve ordered from them and will post a further comment once I receive the plants.
On September 5th, 2014, enviroplanter changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

I've change my rating to negative. First of all, I received no notice when the plants were shipped, so I had no time to prepare for them. The plants themselves were shipped unpotted in large plastic bags (essentially bare root); I would not have ordered had I known this in advance, as their web site makes no mention that this is the way they ship. While they do have plants which are not available elsewhere, I would certainly not order anything online from them again.
Negative jackrat
Grove City, OH (Zone 5b)
March 29, 2014
I haven't ordered from them, but I visited their website. They do it the old fashioned way which is to print out an order form. I then have to fill in the form by hand and then mail or fax the form to them. This just seems like such a hassle in this day and age of paypal. If I don't find another company in my area that I like, I'll drudge through it but their purchase process is such a turnoff.