The scoop on 'Naturally Native Nursery'

Naturally Native Nursery

Naturally Native Nursery has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

13737 St. Rt. 582
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402 (United States)

Phone: (419) 833-2020
Fax: (419) 833-2022

Company Comment, posted on February 3, 2011:
Naturally Native Nursery provides only native plants to the Midwest. We have been in business since 2001 and supply homeowners, parks, cities, federal properties, land conservancies and schools with over 200 species of native plants and seeds. Focusing on rain gardens, storm water management, natural area restoration, native landscaping and managing for pollinators, we have experienced staff at our retail/wholesale nursery. We are a strictly organic and green business!

No positives

Comments:

Negative jackrat
Grove City, OH
March 29, 2014
I haven't ordered from them, but I visited their website. They do it the old fashioned way which is to print out an order form. I then have to fill in the form by hand and then mail or fax the form to them. This just seems like such a hassle in this day and age of paypal. If I don't find another company in my area that I like, I'll drudge through it but their purchase process is such a turnoff.