The scoop on 'Gemini Garden'

Gemini Garden

1180 Turner Rd.
Lynchburg, Ohio 45142 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on September 30, 2010:
We've added a lot of new plants this year and continue to carry some old favorites. In the future, we will be offering more trees, shrubs, perennials and other items. We are happy to grow custom orders and search out plants for you. If you need something in particular, please ask. We will do our best to locate it.

Thank you so much for your support and business.

The Meyer Family

Comments:

Positive duckmother
North Little Rock, AR (Zone 7b)
June 23, 2011
Great plants, prompt shipping and eager to please. What more can one ask for? I will be a repeat (and satisfied) customer!
Positive critterologist
Frederick, MD (Zone 6b)
June 22, 2011
Posted on September 15, 2008, updated June 22, 2011
Beautiful, vigorous looking daylilies, great packing and shipping, and the BEST friendly, personalized service. Working with Michele on my recent order was like having my own "personal shopper!" She has varieties that aren't listed on her website, so be sure to ask if there's anything you're looking for (I needed shorter ones, and she sent me a wonderful list to choose from). She sends amazing bonuses, too! I intend to be a "regular."
On June 22nd, 2011, critterologist added the following:

Michele is/was offering a gorgeous selection of sun-loving coleus this year, and I couldn't resist. Well, my new mail carrier stuffed the box into my black mailbox, and it spent several hours there on a 100 degree day. I really expected to unpack sadly sauteed coleus. They were fine! Better than fine, as they were all tall enough for me to take tip cuttings right away, so I've now doubled my plants.

Her packaging is fantastic -- she definitely has her system worked out for shipping! Each plant had its roots wrapped in moist paper towel and plastic, and the tops are wrapped in damp paper and packed into the box in perfect bundles. WOW

Positive kimarj
(Kim) Philadelphia, PA (Zone 6a)
June 22, 2011
Great service. Reasonable prices. Prompt shipping. Excellent packing. Plants in great shape on arrival. What more could one ask? I'll definitely order from them again.
Kim
Positive melody
Benton, KY (Zone 7a)
June 9, 2011
Absolutely wonderful packing of healthy and cared for plants. I ordered sun coleus, which are little water junkies. The plants weren't even wilted when the mail lady delivered them, and it is 90 degrees right now! I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Thanks Michelle!
Positive earthling
Rowlett, TX (Zone 8a)
October 2, 2010
Ordered daylilies from Michelle and received them the beginning of this week, I am so pleased with the service and with the plants received. They came exceptionally packaged and looked like they were fresh out of her garden instead of spending a few days in transit.

I only hope Badseed will be able to have her dream garden once again ..
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
July 14, 2010
I recently ordered several daylilies from Michele's buy 2/get 1 free sale. Prompt delivery, perfectly packaged and beautiful plump roots (and lots of fans in each clump.)

Thanks, Michele!!!
Positive DitchLily206
Madison, AL (Zone 7b)
August 27, 2008
Speedy service. Michele was extremely helpful, she gave me the opportunity to get what I really wanted (after being disappointed when a daylily I bought from a big box store was not as billed). She sent me the real thing at a great price. I could not be happier.
Positive claypa
West Pottsgrove, PA (Zone 6b)
August 9, 2008
Great plants, well-packed, and speedy! Very reasonable prices, too. I wish my mail moved as quickly as Gemini Garden's shipping.
Thanks!
Positive Herbalgal
Monroe, VA (Zone 7b)
July 11, 2008
I just received my coleus plants and inspite of all the heat, they are all is perfect shape. Michelle is a delight to work with, she did not have one of the coleus I wanted, so she sent me two extra as a bonus. I will definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Michelle, you have a new super-satisfied customer! Fay
Positive Brinda
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
July 11, 2008
I believe this is my 3rd year with this great company and why I've never left feedback is beyond me.

WOW & WOW... can I give a better rating than positive? If I could, certainly I would! Thank you for fabulous plants, very fast shipping and wonderful customer service!
Positive tggfisk
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
June 27, 2008
My order came promptly and wonderfully packaged. All rooted cuttings were beautiful and fully leafed out. I am certain that I will order again:-)
Thanks!!
Positive Nan
SW, WI (Zone 4b)
June 24, 2008
Beautiful healthy well-rooted plants, great packaging and prompt personal service. Very satisfied customer who will return! Thanks!
Positive ZZsBabiez
Lodi, CA (Zone 9b)
June 19, 2008
Excellent service! Awesome plants! Very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommend and I will be a return customer!
Positive cathysplants
Readyville, TN (Zone 7a)
April 29, 2008
Received 8 nice sized daylily divisions. Roots were in great shape and plants healthy. Prices reasonable - I'm very happy with the daylilies and will certainly purchase again in the future from this seller.
Positive MitchF
Lindsay, OK (Zone 7a)
September 18, 2007
WOW, such service and the biggest musa babies I have ever recieved on line anywhere! A good and prized close friend and a wonderful and stunning mail order center.

I will buy from them over and over and over and over again.
Positive Lala_Jane
North West, OH (Zone 5b)
July 4, 2007
I just received my 2nd order from Gemini and am as pleased now as I was with the first lot. Very quick shipping and exceptional customer service are 2nd only to the quality of her plants. I look forward to doing business again!
Positive sugarweed
Jacksonville & Okeechobee, FL (Zone 9a)
June 13, 2007
I received my order yesterday when I unpacked the 31 coleus and 2 dozen lavenders I was very impressed with the packing and plant markers with each variety. Due to the 100 degree temps in florida they looked a little weak, but after a good drink they doubled their size overnight. The roots were so dense I recon they just kicked these plants into high gear.
Michele is through and generous.
I will be ordering from Gemini again.
Positive catlady
Gilmer, TX
June 13, 2007
Gemini Garden was a great buying experience. When my plants arrived I couldn't even tell they had been on a trip. They were bigger than I expected for the price. I will definitely order from them again. Pam
Positive Dea
Frederick, MD (Zone 6a)
June 12, 2007
Superb service. I asked for very specific tubers and they were shipped as promised with personal attention.

Very attentive vendor !!
Positive DaleTheGardener
Tampa, FL (Zone 10a)
June 7, 2007
Fast shipping, good packaging & nice plants. Very good prices and selection. Hope your business grows as well as you grow plants, thanks.
Positive mellymass
Metrowest, MA (Zone 6a)
June 7, 2007
Loved the plants! Received them shortly after ordering and they all made it in great condition!

Thank you!!
Mel
Positive downscale_babe
surfside beach, SC (Zone 8b)
June 1, 2007
I ordered 30 plugs from this company and was very pleased with all aspects of this transaction.

Great communication ultra speedy shipping.Great packing and plugs with loads of roots.

I would certainly do business with this company again.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
June 1, 2007
Received my purchases super fast. Daylilies and echies were healthy and so well packed. Michele knows plants and knows customer service. Highly recommend.
Positive ahelms
Kannapolis, NC (Zone 7b)
May 10, 2007
Ordered 2 Canna Musifolia from Gemini Gardens, the tubers are huge and very healthy. Packaging was great. Thanks so much, Michele.
Positive towers
(Zone 6a)
February 6, 2007
hm there web site not working hmmmmmm all i get it the page .
On February 7th, 2007, towers changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Company representative comment on February 6, 2007:

On Feb 6, 2007 5:15 PM, Gemini Garden added:

Hello. I am sorry to say there are no plants for sale right now. We are buried under four inches of snow here in Ohio. Currently, we are planning for spring sales. Please check back in the spring or let us know if there is something we can help you find.

Positive Joan
Belfield, ND (Zone 4a)
August 22, 2006
Awesome service. I ordered on Thursday and had my plants on Monday! Nice size divisions and all of them very healthy. I will definitely be watching this website for more great plants. Thanks!
Positive MollyMc
Archer/Bronson, FL (Zone 8b)
July 13, 2006
I ordered a variety of plants and they arrived today. They were well packaged with no sign of stress whatsoever.

Michele is a gem to work with, knows her plants and how to get them to you healthy and happy. I'll be ordering more from her before winter sets in.

Positive yardbird
Maben, MS (Zone 7b)
July 7, 2006
I received my first order today. All the plants were large, healthy and were packaged by someone that knows how she wants to receive her plants.

She sent extra plants and had name tags everything, will order from Gemini again.

On August 12th, 2006, yardbird added the following:

I recieved another order from Gemini today, like my first order everything was in great shape. Michele is the greatest!!!
On May 30th, 2007, yardbird added the following:

I just received my first order for 2007 from Michele today and everything was packed great and arrived in perfect shape. She sent some extras and her plants are so healthy and should take off here in the hot dry south.
Anyone should try Gemini Garden.
Positive JanetOS
Ocean Springs, MS (Zone 8b)
June 13, 2006
I received very large, healthy plants. Plants were well packed and arrived safely. Everything was larger than expected. A pleasure to deal with, and great communication!!!! I would definitely do business with this company again!!!
Positive dixie_angel
Trenton, TN
June 7, 2006
I just got my first order in from Gemini and I was impressed at the QUICKNESS of the shipment!! :0) She is SO nice and even threw in a couple of extras, which my husband always says, "Nothing's better than free unless they pay you to take it!" LOL Ill be placing several more orders very soon!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
June 1, 2006
Received my first order today. Plants were carefully packaged and arrived in good shape with some extra plants. Prompt courteous replies to emails...a real personal touch in placing order.
Positive elyearcrazy
Foley, AL
May 4, 2006
I have ordered Tropicals from many online nursery and this is by far the best. It was of exceptional value. The plants that were sent to me were especially healthy and they grew to be lager than I expected. I certainly plan to do business where this company again.
Positive vic
April 10, 2006
I received tubers today and they are huge and healthy. They were perfectly packed and included a plant stake for identification as well. I will definitely order from Gemini Garden again.
Positive mystic
Ewing, KY (Zone 6a)
April 9, 2006
I got my order Saturday. The tubers where larger than I expected and packed wonderful. I notice she carries some unusual plants I will be going back for more. Great customer service she will answer any questions you have. Order with confidence.
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
April 8, 2006
I ordered Canna Musifolia from Gemini Gardens, the tubers are HUGE, arrived nicely packaged, I can't wait to see them grow!!

Thank you, it definitely won't be my last order.
Positive shihtzumom
Pearisburg, VA (Zone 7a)
March 19, 2006
Excellent size, quality, and packaging. So glad I found this seller. Great prices too. I highly recommend Gemini Gardens.

Positive picabo
Nashville, TN (Zone 6b)
March 18, 2006
I ordered 3 ferns. The big, healthy plants were carefully packed to provide protection. I was advised when they would ship and they arrived on schedule. The package contained planting directions and a plant marker. I am totally pleased with my ferns and with Gemini Gardens. This was my first order from them but will not be the last.