The scoop on 'Institute for Aloe Studies'

Institute for Aloe Studies

389 Somerset Road, Apt 4
Oakland, California 94611 (United States)

Comments:

Positive juan3105
Dolores, Alicante
Spain
October 12, 2012
ALOES superb collection of photographs and very good.
Congratulations from Spain.
I hope I can buy some.
J.A.
Positive Indigoez
Floresville, TX (Zone 9a)
August 11, 2011
Excellent company and plants! My order was received within a week of placing it. Definitely a great place to get unusual Aloes for good prices and very reasonable shipping.
Positive david2198
Sherman Oaks, CA
September 2, 2008
I bought about ten aloes from here. The owner is responsive, the turn-around on the purchase was quick, the selection of Aloe's was massive and the plants were in great condition. This is definitely the place to go for unusual Aloes.
Positive bethie7
Riverside, CA (Zone 9b)
January 26, 2007
Wow! I sent an e-mail to order 5 Aloes on Sunday evening . . . my Aloes arived today (4days later)! He sent them out with out me paying first (I guess just trusting me) and sent me an e-mail this morning saying he mailed the aloes yesterday and I should get them today. And I did!
Mailed my check out today otherwise I'd have felt super guilty. . . I don't think I've ever had a mail order experience that pleasant before.
The plants also look really healthy and we a good size for the price.
Positive palmbob
Acton, CA (Zone 8b)
March 20, 2006
This is a great sorce for very healthy and rare aloes, based out of N California. It is a non-profit organization, too. Prices are reasonable, and turn-around time is excellent. I have ordered twice from this source and both orders were well packed, arrived in an unbelievably timely manner, and I was rewarded with plants larger and in better shape than I had expected. I would highly recommend this source of aloes to anyone interested in the less common species.