The scoop on 'Aloha Ti and Tropicals'

Aloha Ti and Tropicals

Keaau, Hawaii 96749
(United States)

Phone: n/a

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company is affiliated with Aloha Hoyas

Editor's Comment:
Closed March 2009,

As per a note from the owner, Aloha Ti and Tropicals is no longer in business

Comments:

Positive cheryldawn
Lakeland, FL
July 28, 2007
I had a very positive experience with Carol at Aloha Ti and Tropicals. Communication was timely and Carol was very friendly and helpful.
The Hawaiian ti cuttings were very reasonably priced and arrived fast, and were very healthy. Plus she sent me an extra gift.
I would rather buy from her then from ebay ,which I bought from before and got rotted cuttings. Hers were fresh and healthy looking and rooted right away.
Thanks Carol.
Positive bbinnj
West Orange, NJ (Zone 6a)
September 1, 2006
The only place (believe me, I've looked) to find Baby Doll miniature cordylines for sale. Carol also sent a free cordyline as a gift. Reasonable shipping rates, very reasonable cordyline rates, very pretty and healthy cordylines.