The scoop on 'Champion Daylilies (Schumacher Farms, Inc.)'

Champion Daylilies (Schumacher Farms, Inc.)

341 McFee Road
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-901-5459

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
August 22, 2013
Really nice size plants and extremely healthy! I would recommend buying from Champion Daylilies...even gave a good size bonus plant!
Positive wrinkey
Mason, MI
August 14, 2008
I just recieved my second order from Champion and I am very pleased. Keith is very nice and helpful. I even got 4 free plants just for ordering. On my first order I recieved 1 plant free that I had ordered. Keith said he wasn't having too good of luck with it and he wanted me to try it for free. It is beautiful. I will definitely order from Champion again. I feel very comfortable and at ease knowing that they are healthy plants and in very good shape when I receive them. I am a little worried about ordering from some of the others. All the plants that I ordered flowered the next year. Not like some of them that you wait for 2 years before getting anything. Very pleased and I will order again for sure.
Teresa Miller
Positive mattsmom
Tomah, WI
September 27, 2007
Recieved my first order from Champion this past week.
Nice plants, very good communication. Kieth is very
helpful, even advised me against a dl I had wanted due
to my Zone 4 location. Great bonus. I'll definitely be back
for more next season. Great!